Canadian Exhibition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Firstly I had an awesome time at the CNE. It really was a blast! There were a TON of people but it was good
default_wub.png
: I also had a 4H show today and yesterday was the big mini show
default_wub.png
:

Okay the day started off with Zorros weanling class
default_wub.png
: It was fairly sized I keep seeing more and more weanlings at each show its awesome. Zorro took home a 1st place and the judge gave me a few nice compliments on him
default_smile.png
Then in Geldings A there were about 9 and Wee Man took 1st!!!!! He was awesome he stretched right into it and ears up big eyes oh he was awesome.
default_wub.png
: He then took Reserve Grand Champion Gelding!! :bgrin Im SO happy at this point LOL. Then colour I took two fourths one in multi one in solid with my boys. Then in showmanship I took 1st out of a big class
default_smile.png
In hunter we took 1st!!! with wee man and 4th with Sweetgrass!
default_wub.png
: Zorro took 3rd in costume LOL!!!! He hated that costume on him (But he looked so cute ;) )
default_rolleyes.gif
: LOL It was so embarrasing but we placed well lol and it was something differant. In Jumper we took fourth knocking the last rail in the jump off :eek: Oh well . Obstacle Wee Man took 2nd! and Sweetgrass took fourth
default_yes.gif
: Liberty was Good fun Sweetgrass did some fancy tortting full galloping canter used the whole ring I was so pleased I have a video
default_wub.png
:

And then Today at the 4H show I got 1st in the showmanship
default_smile.png
LOL in "ball and pilon races" I got so flustered I dropped the ball both times LOL . I took my friends weanling since Zorro was at home in costume and got 5th and then I got 1st with Wee Man in obstacle/jmuping it was liek times obstacle with jumps it was so fun I can't believe how good wee was :bgrin

The pictures are Poor but I added a few? Their so dark indoor wasnt good lighting for photos :eek:

Zorro
default_smile.png
Really didnt get a good shot of him :eek:

zoroins.jpg

Wee Man With his days ribbons and his Reserve :D !!

weeribbons2.jpg

Wee Man with his Reserve and Zorro with his First
default_wub.png
:

boys.jpg

Sweetgrass !
default_wub.png
:

sweetgrass-2.jpg

Janice and I she got Grand Champion High Point 4H Youth and I got reserve!

cnesj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS Devon! Wee Man and Sweatgrass look great and Zorro is sssooo cute, as usual. I love that little guy!

yep good show but stressful! u did great dev!

my first class was showmanship, in that class i got 2nd eek thats the best i ever ever got! then there was obstacle,i got 6th, eh lol, costume,6th again eh, i was a hockey player and china was a ref, but i had a canadians jersey on the the judge was from ottawa! lol eh, and in hunter i got 2nd again! i would said the best but i got first before anyways jumper china hit one! eh she still ran her heart out, and in libirty, MY FIRST TIME EVER she did ok, we had a bag attached to a whip and the bag got under her, and she didnt place! ah well i dint plan to ! anywho it was a good show !LATE but good!srry no pics! my camera died!

CONGRATS Girl!!!
default_smile.png
Thats awesome!! Glad the show went well....too bad I missed it!

You guys are doing great this season! I am so happy for you, weeman, zorro and sweetgrass!!!!

I completely see why you got such nice compliments on Zorro, he is awsome! :lol: :lol:

default_wub.png
:

I missed the Mini show but you were great at the 4H show Dev! You looked awesome and so did your horses!!! Congratulations on your placings!!!

Latest posts

Back