3 new foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
Three new foals have been born in the last week.

Colt: Riverdances Play It Again Sam (because he is the 5th colt so far this year)

DSC_0050.jpg

Filly: Riverdances........ (still do not have a name)

DSC_0107.jpg

Filly: Riverdances....(also does not have a name yet)

DSC_0124.jpg

The count is now 5 colts and 3 fillies with 3 more to go.

Ooooo nice babies - many congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

I think the little buckskin filly would like to live on my farm
default_wub.png

Good luck with the rest of your foalings!

Anna

Nice!!!! Congrats and hopefully the rest will be fillies for you! LOL, I am glad to know that I am not the only one who doesnt have names for the fur kids yet!

They are beautiful! I love the shoulders on your foals and that buckskin filly is
default_new_shocked.gif

Guess I should have read this thread before replying on the other one. It looks like the tide is turning for you too! Man, that buckskin filly is a knockout! I'm assuming her sire is Desperado - who's the dam?

Congrat's they are all very pretty!!!!!! Hopefully the filly fairy will stay around. lol

As always, your foals are beautiful!

But that buckskin filly
new_shocked.gif
Good Lord! If you're only gonna get a couple fillies, might as well make 'em stunning! Wowzer.

Beautiful new babies and that buckskin filly is just WOW
default_wub.png

You filly ration might pass out the boys yet (fingers crossed)

Guess I should have read this thread before replying on the other one. It looks like the tide is turning for you too! Man, that buckskin filly is a knockout! I'm assuming her sire is Desperado - who's the dam?
That fillys dam is ASA Boy Blues Silk Celebration and she is by Desperado. I was there when Celebration foaled! Desperado is sure siring some beautiful babies!

Barb

Congrats, Sue, on your pretty foals! You are good at picking out names
default_smile.png
Let us know what you decide on the girls
default_smile.png

Yes, The sire is Riverdances Desperado and the dam is a triple blue boy mare, ASA Boy Blues Silk Celebration. This filly has a full 2 year old brother who is also a buckskin.

Latest posts

Back