3 FREE MINIS, REG CLASS A MARE, REG MINI DONK, MINI GELDING

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhotcayenne

Reaction score
I am listing for a friend of mine. She has three mini's she needs to find a good home for. My Friend is forced to move
default_unsure.png
: and just doesn't have enough room. She would like them to go together as they have been together for a long time. They are all friendly - very!! All current on vaccinations and just had feet done. First one is a AMHR CLASS A 32" sorrell registered mini mare 12 years old, second one is a ADR 32' registered mini donkey (jack) 12 years old and third is a 29" Black gelding (looks like a mini friesian), just had one eye removed about a month ago, doing well and he is 6 years old has hardship papers original papers lost. She would require whoever gets them to sign a paper that they will return them if they can not keep them for what ever reason - no questions asked. She wants the best for them. Would be great for a family to love on! This is a hard decision for her and she asked me to help her find a good home. Please email me or call me 309-944-7050 to inquire. Located in Muscatine Iowa, but will be moving to East Moline, IL July 1.

Hi,

I am located in Central IL. I am looking for a mini but I am not sure I could adopt all three would she consider adopting one by itself? We are wanting a 4-H project but this mini would definatly not be alone as we have other horses and a mini donkey too. I thought perhaps she would consider this. A good home would definatly be provided.

Thank you for your time please let me know,

Lauren

Hi Lauren

CMHR has several rescues needing homes in illinois. Please email me if you are interested. They are located near Peoria Illinois. [email protected]

thanks!

Is she willing to let someone geld the donkey? If I can manage to get reduced rate shipping from somewhere, I would be very interested. Is the gelding trained in anything?

Feel free to PM me.

Back