3 FREE MINIS, AMHR MARE, REG MINI DONK, MINI GELDING

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhotcayenne

Reaction score
I am listing for a friend of mine. She has three mini's she needs to find a good home for. My Friend is forced to move and just doesn't have enough room. She would like them to go together as they have been together for a long time. They are all friendly - very!! All current on vaccinations and just had feet done. First one is a AMHR CLASS A 32" sorrell registered mini mare 12 years old, second one is a ADR 32' registered mini donkey (jack) 12 years old and third is a 29" Black gelding (looks like a mini friesian), just had one eye removed about a month ago, doing well and he is 6 years old has hardship papers original papers lost. She would require whoever gets them to sign a paper that they will return them if they can not keep them for what ever reason - no questions asked. She wants the best for them. Would be great for a family to love on! This is a hard decision for her and she asked me to help her find a good home. Please email me or call me 309-944-7050 to inquire. Located in Muscatine Iowa, but will be moving to East Moline, IL July 1.

Back