2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nov 30
Drove Stormy CRAZY for 48 minutes 😊

Edited to add: Stormy: I did great!… until the Amazon delivery driver went by us for the 4th time! The first 3 times I was fine, but that 4th time, WATCH OUT!! The Amazon driver WILL attack 🤣🤣🤣…. Must spook and BOLT!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I can only be CHILL for so long 🤣🤣
How many times does Amazon drive by without delivering his parcel? 😂 He wanted to chase him down!😂

Dec3

Didn’t drive Stormy today, but he did have some time on the “thinking tree”!! Which is right next to the road!! Poor little guy, AWE!!!….. cars went flying by!! And he looked at me like, “WHY MOM?! WHY!!??!!“ 🤣💕💕

05B4D0DA-7201-4A16-85F7-900C5A343949.jpeg

Dec 7
Drove Stormy for 66 minutes

Dec 9
Drove Stormy today for 1 hr 14 minutes. He did really good! Still working on his confidence and trying to get him in better shape so we can do long trail rides come spring time. Is it spring time yet??? 🤣

Dec 10
Drove Stormy for 32 minutes.

Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL!! It is so windy and cold today, not sure if I’ll drive him today or not. Hopefully the wind will stop this afternoon and I’ll be able to squeeze in a drive. 😊

Dec 12
Stormy & I had a ball yesterday!

I drove him in the morning around the hood for 47 minutes, then again in the afternoon around our property at a leisurely walk for 40 minutes.

Today we were suppose to meet up with a driving group, but they had a medical emergency so we are postponed until Wednesday… cross your fingers🤞🏼

Latest posts

Back