2012 Christmas Card Exchange List!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just mailed my cards today so you should get them in time for Christmas, it is so much fun to participate. I haven't participated for a few years but I haven't been too active lately on the forums:)

Love the cards , inserts and photos! Next year I will be more creative...I PROMISE! Man, what GREAT ideas!
default_firstprize.gif

I love the cards that I have gotten so far. Every day I'm like a big kid waiting for the mail to arrive.
default_yes.gif

haha I am like that too! waiting for the mail like a kid! I too love the card inserts and photos and updates.

Gosh I'm still waiting for my cards to get here so I've not been able to send mine out yet. Hopefully this week! I am just loving all the ones I've gotten so far and thank each and every one of you. The photos and letters are wonderful too.

The pix I sent of seven aren't really that great. He didn't want to pose and had that "I don't want to do this" look on his face most of the time. But I wanted to introduce him, finally.

Your mailbox is going to be full!!!! The cards and pictures are great, everyone!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz N.

Have gotten so many cards!!!!! So fun to find special mail in the mailbox everyday!! Thank you everyone!! I will send out a thank you list!

I have already got Christmas Cards, it is a race to the postbox for my husband and I lol. I have received one from Mary Lou, Monica aka my2minis, Liz,"lil timber buck",

and I love your newsletter Angie, I wish I had thought of that but next year I will.

Yvonne

Yes, thank you everyone for a GREAT turn out (as always)!!!! You guys are the best - the cards are beautiful!

Liz N.

So glad I joined again this year. I skipped a year or two. Glad you all liked the newsletter. It was sort of a last minute thing and some of the photos are a couple of years old, but they are "us". Will be working on next year's letter sooner this coming year. Merry Christmas to all and a Blessed New Year as well.

Angie and Dave

This has been a fun thing. . .but there are 10 on the list that I have not received anything from? Hope they will come soon
default_smile.png
Thanks to all that sent them. . .have really enjoyed getting them and reading your notes.

Merry Christmas to you all,

Sheryl

I'm sending my THANK YOU out to everyone too.
default_cheekkiss.gif
(couldn't find a hugging emoticon, so had to use this one!)

I've enjoyed receiving mine, and hung them up in a beautiful display last night. Of course, I forgot to take photos, so I'll have to post them from home tonight. They look so beautiful, though! It's really great to turn on my tree lights, look at my sparkly card display, and sip my tea from my Secret Santa...
default_cheers.gif

I hope everyone has received as much joy from their cards as I have from mine...MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL....Julie

I think we ALL enjoy receiving the beautiful cards - thank you again to everyone for participating!!!!
default_yes.gif

Liz N.

Kaprikorn-----I'm one of the 10 delinquents!!! LOL But I promise they are in the mail..

Latest posts

Back