2009 foals and mares

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markadoodle

Reaction score
I will show u my pregos and babies if you show me yours if you can show me the mommy and daddy and if foal is born already of course dont leve that one out

Here's our first 2009 baby (Piper), her daddy (Destiny) and her momma (Sweetie)
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]WFM’s Echos of Sweet Perfection, a/k/a Piper[/SIZE]
2009 AMHR / AMHA Buckeroo Bred Buckskin Filly

Sired by Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo

Destiny is a National Champion (halter), a National Grand Champion (driving) and a Hall of Fame (halter) Horse

Out of Ericas Sweet at Sugar, a granddaughter of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too and a sibling to National Champions

Piper--020609--04.jpg
Piper--020609--06.jpg

Piper--012709--6.jpg

Sired by Erica's Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a Destiny and out of Erica's Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a Sweetie

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg
Sweetie%201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AWW VERY NICE! Cant wait to see that little one all clipped up! Very supper cute can i see the mares and studs that are expecting a foal just the mare and stallion?

This is who we have that should be due in about a month. The mare is Double (pictured with our 2008 filly, Cover Girl), and she is a paternal sister to Sweetie above. The stallion is also Sweetie's beau, Destiny:

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Echos of My Destiny (HOF)[/SIZE] x [SIZE=12pt]Erica's Double Dipped[/SIZE]
Destiny%201.jpg
Double%20CG%20MARES.jpg

And this is who we have due for May... Paternal brother of the girls, DunIT, above bred to a mare fairly new to us, Maddie:

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Gone and DunIT[/SIZE] x [SIZE=12pt]Wee Equine Acres Dun Sweet[/SIZE]
DunIT%201.jpg
Maddie%201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For this year mine are due for july i will post pics tonight when i have more trime

I just posted a couple new pics of my '09 fillies...the moms are having bad hairdays, though so they are a little camera shy! *LOL*

Liz

Latest posts

Back