2009 AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I couldnt find it on their site, but we have to put in for our 2009 vacation time already... does anyone have the dates for the Nationals in Tulsa yet?

Thanks!!

Hi Everyone,
I couldnt find it on their site, but we have to put in for our 2009 vacation time already... does anyone have the dates for the Nationals in Tulsa yet?

Thanks!!
Wow, couldn't find AMHR scheduled but on the Tulsa Expo site I found this: Sep 11, 2009 - Sep 13, 2009

Tulsa House Beautiful Show Depending on what part of the Expo they use we might have to be out by the 11th.

You could always email or call the AMHR office. That's what I did to find out next year's date for Pinto.

I do not have the dates right in front of me ,but I think they are Sept. 8 --- Sept. 19th.. Labor day is late next year so that moves the dates back a little.

Does it always follow Labor Day like it was this year? This was our first year going, but I need to get my vacation request in too because I certainly intend to be there next year. We had a really great time this year.

While we are talking about dates, does anyone know the dates for Congress? Is there talk of it moving somewhere other than Cloverdale this year or will it be there again?

Last edited by a moderator:
speaking of dates and etc can some one give me a web site for the congress c;lasses and also the dates and place to be held thank you carol

Thanks!
default_saludando.gif
That sounds about right to me- got mine scheduled!!

Latest posts

Back