2008 dates...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maestoso

Reaction score
Anyone know of any 2008 dates so far.....dates for clinics, shows, etc in New England. Many clubs have not yet updated their calendars....

If anyone here shows minis in the southern NH area, N Bar H(Barrington) hosts 4 great minis shows(unrated)..... They are very laid back schooling type show but there are enough nice horses to make it reasonably competitive for those with higher aspirations as well. We higher judges that are mini carded or have substantial experience in the mini industry. Steve Lampson is judging our May show. For the 2008 class list and other info you can go to the "miniature devision" link at www.nbarh.org

2008 Show Dates

May 17th

June 21st

July 19th

August 16th

My daughter and I live in Cape Neddick, ME and have already planned to join your club for 2008. We are really looking forward to bringing our 4 miniatures horses to your shows. You have a great selection of classes offered. It should be a lot of fun!

Yay Bozley!

Our show series is pretty awesome and a really great group of people, all very willing to help. You won't get any attitude and people are just happy that you are there and having fun! If you have any questions you can shoot them my way, I am the Co-VP for the miniature horse division.

Hi Matt-

The Northeast Miniature Horse Club has its dates all set for 2008. They are as follows:

5/24 and 25 -- 2 days, 4 judges Carriage Barn, Newton, NH

7/19 and 7/20 -- 2 days, 4 judges Dighton, MA

Also our clinic on 4/12 also at Carriage Barn in Newton, NH.

We haven't set a date yet for our annual driving clinic, but as soon as we do I will post it here. This was an unbelievable experience last year that sold out quickly. We hope to add timeslots and offer auditing for those who would like to come without horses.

Jenifer

Latest posts

Back