Quantcast

Fun Local Show in Southern, NH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

maestoso

Reaction score
www.nbarh.org

Barrington, NH

Local unrated show. Good for beginner exhibitors, young or inexperienced horses. But there is also enough quality horses and competition for the somewhat more serious competitor. Lots of classes. Showmanship and halter classes in the morning, then moves on to performance classes including liberty, jumper, hunter, trail(obstacle), driving, and fun classes like costume, pole bending, and a pairs barrel race. Carded judges include Steve Lampson, Lorraine Mavrogeorge, and Leslie Packard. Nice people, great place! Go to the website listed above for more specific information and directions. Oh and the classes are cheap! Any questions? Email me, mrdrown@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

luv2ridesaddleseat

Reaction score
Christy, if you go to the website you can find all the info. The mini show is just for minis. They also have a Pleasure horse show, and a Gymkahna show, Dang I know I didn't spell that right! These shows are all on different weekends every month. It's a great place!!

www.nbarh.org

maestoso

Reaction score
It is part of a series, all 3 divisions are. They are pointed and as members of the club you can work toward year end awards. Pleasure shows are the 2nd saturdays of May, June, July, August, Mini shows are the thir saturdays and gymkhana are the 4th saturdays.

Jess P

Reaction score
This show series is very fun, especially if you are just starting out! We showed N Bar H for about 3 years. Good luck everyone competing!!!

Rebecca

Reaction score
I won't be at the May one but I'll be there June, July and August!
It seems like a great place to start, which is just what I need!

maestoso

Reaction score
New Mini Owner, I have a Mocha horse too, also in my avatar. Mochas Promise of Gold, a Charlie son. I assume your mares sire is Keep It Blue? We have a son of his at the barn, and 2 other Mocha horses as well. Who is the dam of your mare?

Latest posts