2007 HEE HAW HOLIDAY EXCHANGE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: WELCOME everyone to our 2nd annual Hee Haw Holiday Exchange. PARTY DATE~ DECEMBER 15th, 7:00 PM central. Dont it seem early to be signing up for this?? Well, wait till you have to find that perfect gift for your exchange partner that you will be a secret santa to...that can take FOREVER!

. This year we have decided to do our exchange party right on our forum. So I will put up a thread and pin it, that night. I think it will be a very active thread, dont you? Then I will pin another thread for all of us to post our exchange gift pictures on. I am going to keep the dates for sign-up and sending out the same as last year, also the gift amount. The amount of the gift should be $20.00, plus remember you will have your shipping on top of this. Sign-ups must be in to me by October 31, and I will send out the exchange names back to you by Nov. 1 -3rd. The last mail out date will be Nov. 20. ALL PACKAGES MUST BE IN THE MAIL BY THEN, last year it took some of our members about 2-3 weeks to receive there gifts. Once your gift arrives....NO PEEKING, santa is watching! Then on our forum party we will all open our gifts together (same as last year) . If any of the new members have any questions , you can email me or post on here. You do need to wrap the gift and enclose a card with your name (and forum name). We didnt have any party poopers last year, and I hope we dont this year either. So PLEASE remember if you sign up you do have to send a gift, if you fail to send one..you will be taking the walk of shame at our christmas party...and become the 2007 party pooper. :bgrin

I will need everyones name; address; phone; email address, forum name; and dont forget to include your WISH LIST, (clothes size, favorite color, or anything you would like your secret pal to know) Send all this info to me at [email protected], if you need my phone number you can email me for it.

LET THE FUN BEGIN AND START YOUR SIGN-UPS. Would you please also add your name on here once you have emailed me all your info, so I can double check to make sure I have everyones email. Corinne (Ce)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I just sent mine to you!!! HEE HAW!!!!!!!!! :saludando: [/SIZE]

:aktion033: I will email you shortly- I can't wait to start shopping!!!

I just sent mine!! This was soo much fun shoping last year!!

RNR

Just sent my info! Soooo looking forward to my first HHHE!! :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033:

my e-mail is on the way :saludando:

(everyone please see my question on the other pinned topic about this exchange, thanks
default_wink.png
: )

[SIZE=12pt] :aktion033: Looking forward to it :aktion033: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Hee Haw ![/SIZE]

:aktion033: It's going to be fun this yr

with Cara, Bonnie, Tammy,Cheryl & RNR :aktion033:

we need to add more to the barn too
default_wink.png
:

We did have a good time last year !!!

Just sent in my info. I all ready have 2 items for it!

Latest posts

Back