2007 AMHA Rulebook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel_cowgirl

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of the 2007 AMHA Rulebook?

I would assume it'd be out by now. Its not online, at least on their website to the public. Heck, the one on the website looks like its from 2005 or so. I'm working on something and need to make sure I get everything covered by the new rules. I read the 2007 Rule Book Changes document on the front page of the website but I'm almost sure that is not ALL the rules that were going into the book, cause I just know I've seen others somewhere - in the World or something.

Anyway, if someone has it or knows if its available online or in some e-format, I would really appreciate knowing! I need to know about at least one section if its not available digitally.

Thanks!!

Cammie, the new rulebook usually doesn't come out until the national meeting later this month. If you are attending, which I think you are, you can get a copy hot off the presses.

You could also contact Kristy at the AMHA office and ask her any specific questions and she would probably know when the digital version will be up on the website.

Thanks.
default_smile.png

Shocked they don't print them sooner, considering some shows have usually occured by then and new rules would apply..

I tried emailing Kristy a couple weeks ago about some other questions and never got a response, will have to try another approach.

Thanks again! Can't wait to see you at the meeting!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back