2 Wild Colored Foals In 1 Weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! And I was excited about getting a new tree this weekend... Wanna trade?
default_laugh.png
Congratulations - they're both show stoppers!

Jennifer, They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

new_shocked.gif
WOW!! Congrat's!!
aktion033.gif
Beautiful babies!! I think I am in LOVE
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
with your little boy! He is GORGEOUS
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
just like his sire whom I have always though was soooo GORGEOUS!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
Jennifer you can send your little boy my way if you would like
biggrin.gif
He would fit right in.
yes.gif
Congrat's again on your little one's!!

What NICE babies with nice color to boot! Love them! Congrats to you and glad you got your wish this year! (I did too) They are really nice.

Thanks everyone! Yes I agree, they are simply awesome! I actually thought about using Simply Awesome for the colts name but I know of a few stallions named that....I'm open to suggestions.

The filly is by my Hawk daughter NaDeva and the colt is out of my blue roan mare, Layla. I was hoping Layla would give me a blue roan overo, but I'm definitly happy with my little Awesome. Dianne is right, he deserves better photos...nothing but rain yesterday.

We are awaiting three more foals, and one of the expecting mares is the buckskin.

Thanks for letting me share! I love seeing pictures of everyones new foals.

Jennifer that is NOT FAIR!

I want to see the other side of both these foals!

Please??????

Jennifer that is NOT FAIR!

I want to see the other side of both these foals!

Please??????

Sorry Joanne...lol Here's a few more pictures. I didn't mean to hold out on you...
laugh.gif

Laylacolt003.jpg

springshots119.jpg

Very pretty. Congratulations.

Love your two new foals! Ok, so tell me which is which... (Natalie told me about your foals but I didn't see pictures) Is the filly by Nostalgias Six Sigma and the colt out of Nostalgias For Love or Money (Show Me the Money daughter)? I thought I saw her shoulder and leg in the picture. If sooo... Congrats on your Six Sigma filly and Show Me the Money grandson!

Congrats again!

Earleen

Nostalgia Farm

www.nostalgiafarm.com

Back