2 Wild Colored Foals In 1 Weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsites

Reaction score
What a great weekend! Friday we had a bay tovero filly and on Sat. a colt that looks like his sire, Cross Country Call Me Awesome. My wish for 2010 was just one foal that looked like Awesome. ...my wish came true. I'm really excited about these two.

springshots118.jpg

Laylacolt004.jpg

You already know how I feel about your boy. Both are nice, but the colt is just"simply awesome", excuse the pun.

Congrats - both are very, very nice. Of course, you know I love Awesome, and our Awesome daughter and our yearling grandson! (in avatar)

Congrats on your beautiful foals! Just another big "Awesome" fan here and with two of his sons .... my favorites for sure, especially my 2 yr old that looks like his sire! I know how excited you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

What a great weekend! Friday we had a bay tovero filly and on Sat. a colt that looks like his sire, Cross Country Call Me Awesome. My wish for 2010 was just one foal that looked like Awesome. ...my wish came true. I'm really excited about these two.

springshots118.jpg

Laylacolt004.jpg
Wow nice foals. Is the last one by the buckskin mare?

springshots118.jpg

Laylacolt004.jpg
I want the mares who throw these nice foals I want a dilute mare in the future so bad

I love awesome very nice stud!!! I am jeasous I loss my only foal due this year recently. I love seeing everyone foals.

Latest posts

Back