12th and final foal for **pics added**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I am just too happy and excited to wait until morning to share my new baby so you will have to wait until I get pictures in the morning!!! I have been anticipating this foal's arrival for so long as it is the only foal this year by our Double Destiny son, Magic Trick, who is a buckskin pinto, he was bred to Mars Rosebud my liver chestnut appy mare that you can see on my website on the Mares 2 page along with her pintaloosa foal from last year. Well anyways this years foal is a gorgeous, leggy, refined, upheaded, archy necked, PINTALOOSA colt, and exactly what I ordered. He is either bay or buckskin, (too dark to see) with a nice blanket over his hips tobiano markings on his shoulders and four white socks with a star. I could not be happier and he will be retained as a future herd sire so I am happy to say I am no longer in the market for a pintaloosa or appy stallion!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I will add pictures in the morning so make sure and check for them!!!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your colt! I can't wait to see him!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!!! Dreams do come true!
default_yes.gif
:yes Can't wait to see him in pics!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

It's easy to see why you're "no longer in the market for a pintaloosa or appy stallion". He's definitely one handsome lil dude!

Oh my he is just gorgeous and what beautiful markings- I love him
default_aktion033.gif
,congratulations,

Lisa

Oh my gosh!! He is WONDERFUL!! Congratulations!!

How exciting! I can imagine your happiness as the foal was being born and you saw some color! Congrats, patience paid off! Lavonne

I dont care for pintoloosas, but what a nice boy with such perfect markings... you could not have asked for a more nicely marked colt!!! Definitely nice pinto markings but with a perfect blanket and spots! Amazing! He is very nice looking too! A huge congrats to you on your baby- see.... they saved the best for last!! Bet that was a lovely surprize!
default_laugh.png

I came back to see the pics and..........HOLY COW!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png

Congrats again!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Melinda- WOW congrats. He is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the color.
default_aktion033.gif
Name? dionne

Latest posts

Back