$10,000 Grant from AOL to fav non-profit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bess Kelly

Reaction score
It comes up at top of my screen when I login to aol for my email.

Plus I received an email from them, as a subscriber. They are taking and somehow selecting, five from all submitted (not sure the particulars on how) and those five will get votes from entire US .

Maybe we should check this out and try for CMHR......once 5 are selected, anyone/everyone can vote for one. Every forum you are on could vote!

default_aktion033.gif

Maybe a CMHR board member will chime in with this information - as shown below from the AOL grant page.....a website address and city of the non profit.----- the info below, in blue, shows what they are asking.

. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You must have an AOL account or at least an AIM address thru AOL.....easy to sign up for, it's free - don't have to use it after, you could cancel, I suppose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell us about your non-profit

Name of non-profit

Type of service provided

Animals Children Disaster Relief Education Environment Health Military Social Impact

Non-profit website address (example: www.aol.com)

Non-profit city

State

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming .Describe your personal connection to the service provided by the non-profit and your involvement with the organization itself.

Describe the impact that both the grant money and AOL promotion will have on the non-profit.

If selected as one of the 10 finalists, how will you promote the non-profit for the public vote?

FacebookTwitterEmailOther

I agree to notify the non-profit that I have nominated them for a Giving Good grant.

I agree to the contest rules.

Latest posts

Back