1/2 price at Oster

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefeather

Reaction score
I just happened to look at the Pony forum and read about Oster's 1/2 price. I 'think' it goes off Sept. 20, but you can go over there and read about it. I ordered a small clipper and blade today and sure enough, when I checked out, everything was 1/2 off.

Pam

There was a thread in here too, that linked back to the pony forum!

I bought a cordless clipper and 4 extra blades!! It was a great deal, specially when my local feed store has the same clippers for 245, not including tax! I paid 128 out the door!!! Yahhh baby!!!
default_biggrin.png
I should be set for spring now!!!
default_aktion033.gif

No need to apologize ! This is such a great deal it is worth repeating!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for letting us know. I got on line and ordered a couple of 10 blades, a 50 and a 40 blade as well as a 7 blade, and 3 cans of blade cleaner.i have plenty of blades and it costs me a small fortune to get them all sharpened, so it was nice to get some for 1/2 price that were new.

THANKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oster now has my vote for great customer service! Ordered heavy duty and a smaller face type clippers, 6 # 10s,couple 30's and some brushes( x mas stocking stuffers) and it was all in my driveway 3 days after I placed my order on line!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I love how the brushes feel
default_aktion033.gif
in my hand!

All that and 50%OFF!! and Free shipping!! Love love Love !!

Thank you so much for letting us know about this great deal!!

Back