WV New Home of Cross Country Call Me Awesome

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice and professional website!
And BTW, your mare Sophia is the paternal granddaughter to my mare Butter. Here's a pic of Butter at age 16 and in foal. She's open for 2009 but will be bred for a 2010 foal.

buttercupleftside2a.jpg

And I really like your mare Gorgeous. Aptly named.
default_wub.png
Hey, thanks for posting that picture. She reminds me alot of Sophia. I hope Sophia looks that good at 16! Would you happen to have a picture of the stallion Butter was bred to, Long View Royal T?

Jennifer

www.cedarfields.net

Jennifer, Congratulations to you & Awesome, wishing you fields full of awesome horses!!

Beautiful website, by the way..

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on purchasing some very nice horses! We love Awesome - we have a daughter of his (the "gray" in my avatar) who is out of a Blue Boy bred mare. I also love the 2 mares you got from RHA. Nice website too! You seem to be off to a great start and I wish you well.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on purchasing some very nice horses! We love Awesome - we have a daughter of his (the "gray" in my avatar) who is out of a Blue Boy bred mare. I also love the 2 mares you got from RHA. Nice website too! You seem to be off to a great start and I wish you well.
Wow, Mira is a beautiful! I really like her and I'm glad to see that she was succesful in showing. Thanks for telling me about Mira. I love seeing Awesome's sons and daughters.

Jennifer

Congratulations on your purchase of Awesome - he is all that!
default_smile.png
I've always admired him, hope you have lots of "awesome" babies.

Jan

Very nice and professional website!
And BTW, your mare Sophia is the paternal granddaughter to my mare Butter. Here's a pic of Butter at age 16 and in foal. She's open for 2009 but will be bred for a 2010 foal.

buttercupleftside2a.jpg

And I really like your mare Gorgeous. Aptly named.
default_wub.png
Hey, thanks for posting that picture. She reminds me alot of Sophia. I hope Sophia looks that good at 16! Would you happen to have a picture of the stallion Butter was bred to, Long View Royal T?

Jennifer

www.cedarfields.net
I may. Let me look around.

OK. Go to this site on their stallions page and look at the stallion called Royal. I'm positive it's him. They registere name is slightly different, but they bought him from the right owners for it to be "the" Royal.

http://www.userfriendlyminiatures.com/

Good luck.

Last edited:
Hi Neighbor, I’m east of you in No. Va.

Congrats on you new horses! Your stallion is, well… AWESOME!

And your web site is gorgeous too.

~Sandy

Congratulations on your fantastic additions. What a great horse Awesome is! I have always admired him. And your new girls are just lovely. I'm located just over the WV line in Sharpsburg, MD. Glad to call you neighbor and hope to see you at some of the local functions. Welcome to the Forum.

Wow just did a Google map search you are deep in the WV mountains! Very nice web site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to also welcome you to the forum and compliment you on your website and your horses!

I am a big fan of your new boy AWESOME as I have two of his sons, a coming 2 yr. old that I gelded this past spring and his full brother born just a day shy one year later, out of the same mare that had been bred back when I purchased her and her first colt, a blue roan like her. I had joked about how I hoped the foal she was carrying was a filly but if she had another colt that it look like Awesome, knowing that the chances of that were slim, but hey, ya never know! Well ...the time finally came and my first experience with delivery was the bay frame "Awesome" colt , two blue eyes, tested LWO+ and homozygous for black. He is 8 months old now. Needless to say, it was love at first sight and still is!
default_wub.png

They are both "awesome" in my eyes just like their sire and have wonderful personalities! I feel fortunate to have been able to purchase from Sharman and the "Awesome" boys are my favorites! Your selection of mares are WOW also
default_wink.png

Best wishes and a big congratulations from NW Louisiana!
default_saludando.gif

I have to also welcome you to the forum and compliment you on your website and your horses!
I am a big fan of your new boy AWESOME as I have two of his sons, a coming 2 yr. old that I gelded this past spring and his full brother born just a day shy one year later, out of the same mare that had been bred back when I purchased her and her first colt, a blue roan like her. I had joked about how I hoped the foal she was carrying was a filly but if she had another colt that it look like Awesome, knowing that the chances of that were slim, but hey, ya never know! Well ...the time finally came and my first experience with delivery was the bay frame "Awesome" colt , two blue eyes, tested LWO+ and homozygous for black. He is 8 months old now. Needless to say, it was love at first sight and still is!
default_wub.png

They are both "awesome" in my eyes just like their sire and have wonderful personalities! I feel fortunate to have been able to purchase from Sharman and the "Awesome" boys are my favorites! Your selection of mares are WOW also
default_wink.png

Best wishes and a big congratulations from NW Louisiana!
default_saludando.gif
I'd love to see pics!

Jennifer

Jennifer,

I'd love to send you some pics of my boys here, thanks for asking ... of course I have alot of baby pics of the little guy and the pic in my avatar is "Rockit" at 4 mos ... I will get a few together and send them via email. Of course, there are always those winter wooly pics and little guy has grown a coat of hair for two!

Congrats on your new boy. I have said it before,and I'll say it again, as far as pintos go, your new boy is one of my all time favorites, my other was RFM's stallion Hawk, that passed this year. I am looking forward to seeing some of his babies on the east coast.

Carolyn

Latest posts

Back