INTRODUCING: Our New Boy -- Cross Country Start Me Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone
love0075.gif

Starter should fit right in here and I look forward to getting to know him
love0034.gif

Handsome boy Jill. Wow, you certainly are getting a nice little harem LOL.

Congratulations on another nice addition, Jill!!
default_aktion033.gif
You are going to have your hands full with next year's show string!

Wow congrats!!!! Now you have a driving team
default_wink.png
haha jk!! Love your two boys very nice!

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Jill, Congrats on your new boy, Starter! Hes adorable! May I ask (I still have trouble w/color especially on the younger ones)......I dont see him as a buckskin and I think its because I always think of buckskins having darker legs/manes/tails. Am I to assume he will darken later. Do you have a photos of his Mom and Dad. I think I remember ... you have always been a buckskin enthusiast...so it doesnt surprise me that you added another one to your herd!! I dont have any but I do like the buckskins too. Heidi

Thanks, everyone
default_wub.png

Heidi, Starter is buckskin (see darker mane, dark tinge to tail). He's pretty young in the pictures and he may be a silver buckskin, and if so he won't have pitch black points, but he's "some kinda" buckskin
default_yes.gif

There will be more pictures soon -- In less than a week, Starter, Monkey AND Destiny should be here
cloud9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Jill, Congratulations!!! He is really nice! No.. not nice... More like Awesome!!
default_laugh.png

WOW 3 now!!! Jill is there going to be any room left on there for my colt? I see what you were saying before about loving those boys. They all look great. I can't wait to see all of them in person. My mares will be drooling when they see that truck coming up the road.
default_drool5.gif

default_laugh.png
You are on a very, very nice buying spree -- that's MY KIND of shopping!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

So, when will you announce you need a bigger farm???
default_laugh.png

Congratulations Jill!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

He is most certainly a handsome fellow and I agree with the statement above you do need a bigger farm lol
default_biggrin.png
Good Luck with him!

He and Monkey would make a nice driving pair IMO!!

Jessica

WOW What a Gorgeous Boy !!!!!!! Many Congrats on that exceptional colt !!!!!!!

Thanks everyone
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I think Mr. Starter will be pretty neat AND I wouldn't mind a bigger farm... but I don't know how impressed H would be now that he's finally just about built me all the things needed for this one to work just right
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Congrats Jill. I love both of those gorgeous boys!
Thanks, Janet
default_cheekkiss.gif

Starter kind of reminds me of Take Two ... I guess that make sense because they're some sort of cousin to each other (through Redboy)
love0034.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back