WV New Home of Cross Country Call Me Awesome

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsites

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
default_saludando.gif

I've read the forum for a long time but just became a member. I would like to announce the ownership of my new herd sire Cross Country Call Me Awesome. We are very excited to aquire him form Sharman Brown at Thousand Oaks. Sharman was wonderful to work with and I would highly recomend her farm...."awesome horses"! We also purchased two of Awesome's girls JTR's Little Sarah and Thousand Oaks Lancelots Lady Stetson. We are very excited to see their 09 foals.

05TO-009-24.jpg

I would also like to thank Pam Walsh. We purchased two girls from her farm, Rocking Horse Acres, WEA Gorgeous In Black and White and RHA Private Penelope. I am also anxiously awaiting Penelope's foal. She is bred to RHA Lotto Locomotion.

Please take a second to visit my new website designed by Janet Hughes. www.cedarfields.net

PS. Awesome will be standing to a limited number of outside mares

Jennifer Sites

Alta Kessel

Cedar Fields Miniatures

www.cedarfields.net

Congratulations, i have always thought that he was pretty "awesome"
default_biggrin.png

I'm looking forward to seeing what he produces for you too
default_smile.png

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! I remember Awesome when he lived about 20 miles from me. I was supposed to get a mare bred to him and never did. I was always impressed with his foals. I too am looking forward to his future foals.

Becky M.

Congratulations and welcome!
default_saludando.gif
All your new horses are "awesome" and I'm jealous you have a Lotto foal coming! He belongs to forum member REO!
default_wub.png

Congrats and welcome!!!!!!!

He is a beautiful horse and we will all be looking forward to those beautiful foals!!!

Congratulations on Awesome !! I always thought he was just that from the time he was foal. !
default_wub.png
I have only regretted selling two horses and it would be Call Me Sir
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
And Awesome . but Sir has always had a home for life where he is
default_yes.gif
and I hope Awesome has found his forever home
default_yes.gif

Congratulations and welcome! I actually saw your ad on the sales board and checked out your website already. You are building a fantastic herd there.

default_saludando.gif
Hi from Nebraska! On CONGRATE'S on your new additions, nice website too! Looks like you are getting a VERY good start in the mini horse business!! Very nice to have you on here!!
default_smile.png

Welcome Jennifer!
default_saludando.gif

You bought the 3 of Sharman's horses that I wanted!
default_laugh.png

Robin

Welcome Jennifer & congratulations on acquiring such a wonderful stallion and beautiful girls to go with him. Yes, Sharman & Kendall are class acts and wonderful to deal with. Keep us all posted on your new foal births, LOVE those Awesome & Lotto babies!

Stacy @ Mountain Meadows

Welcome from Toronto, Ontario.
default_saludando.gif
That's a beautiful horse you have acquired. Congrats. I will have to check out your website. Good luck and I'm hoping you will post pics of your foals when they arrive.

Awesome and his ladies were certainly hard to part with but we are in the process of greatly reducing our herd. They have found a great home with Jennifer and I wish her every success.

Sharman

Very nice and professional website!

And BTW, your mare Sophia is the paternal granddaughter to my mare Butter. Here's a pic of Butter at age 16 and in foal. She's open for 2009 but will be bred for a 2010 foal.

buttercupleftside2a.jpg

And I really like your mare Gorgeous. Aptly named.
default_wub.png

You have one fantastic stallion! I have always liked him. When he came up for sale I mentioned him to my mom (my horse partner) and she said she would think about him as one she would consider. Of course he didn't last long on the for sale list. I bet he will produce some awesome babies for you!

Congrads on an "Awesome" Horse!!!
default_wub.png

and I really like your Site
default_smile.png

ohh before I forget Welcome to the forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and Welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
I really like "Awesome"
default_wub.png
....congratulations on him and your other purchases!! Nice website too.
default_smile.png

Congratulations on Awesome !! I always thought he was just that from the time he was foal. !
default_wub.png
I have only regretted selling two horses and it would be Call Me Sir
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
And Awesome . but Sir has always had a home for life where he is
default_yes.gif
and I hope Awesome has found his forever home
default_yes.gif
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. We are very happy with Awesome. He is our dream horse! Unless something completely unforseen happens Awesome has found a forever home here at Cedar Fields.

Jennifer

www.cedarfields.net

Latest posts

Back