INTRODUCING: Our New Boy -- Cross Country Start Me Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I would like to thank Belinda Bagby of Cross Country Farm for allowing me to call another beautiful Reflection son "mine"
love0034.gif

Some of you remember little "Monkey" (Cross Country Brass Monkey)... well, he is coming home next week and he's bringing a very handsome friend with him
default_biggrin.png

Introducing, Cross Country Start Me Up, a/k/a "Starter"!!! Starter is AMHA / AMHR (pending / futurity nominated) and I think he needs to go to some shows next year
default_wub.png

Belinda is just wonderful to talk to and deal with. I hope she knows how much I appreciate her help and this new guy. We are really excited and proud about Starter (and our Monkey, too!)
yahoo.gif

Thanks for looking and thank you again, Belinda
love0075.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Country Start Me Up, a/k/a “Starter"[/SIZE]2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated

Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt -- Expected To Mature @ 33”

Sired by Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of Nat’l Grand Champions / Out of a Nat’l Champion Producing Mare

Reflection is a Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Starter-Stallions-1.jpg
Starter-Stallions-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Jill
default_wub.png
...totally love him! I noticed a little something different in your avatar and signature last night and had to take a sneak peak
default_wink.png
. Your going to have a heck of a time telling them two boys apart...at first i thought it was new pictures of Monkey in your avatar then took a closer look
default_wub.png

Congratulations !!! I know how exciting it feels to have a little something coming home next week too
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Blue eyed/blze faces are my absolute favorite. Boy do I ever love your two new boys.

And you know what I gotta say...... you'd better drive those two as a pair!!!! If you don't I maaaay just have to pony-nap them!
default_wink.png

Congrats on your new additions.
default_new_multi.gif

Absolutely gorgeous, Jill!!! Congratulations!!!

Liz R.

Congrats on your gorgeous boys... I love my Reflection daughter wish she would give me a filly that looks just like her...(sigh)

Congratulations Jill!
default_wub.png
You are going to have to buy a bigger farm if you keep this up!
default_laugh.png

Very nice colt Jill! The color and chrome woozer

Lovely new addition Jill! I too saw your signature and had to take a peek.
default_wink.png

He and Monkey could pass as twins----or do well in Best Matched Pair.
default_smile.png

Congratulations!

Rebecca

Wow Jill!

He is very very nice. Yes, he sure does need to be shown...

Congrats,

Beth

default_saludando.gif
Heyyyyyy,,,,,,,,those babies names don't say "Ericas" anywhere!!!! Just kidding

They are very nice boys, somehow Belinda always does good with the boys.
default_rolleyes.gif

Congrats!!!!!!!

Very pretty boy Jill. Congratulations! Youve got quite a lovely little collection now. See you at the shows in the spring!

Lyn

Latest posts

Back