We had a baby born this morning...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on a pretty little girl. How exciting a new baby just in time

for Christmas.

Congrat's

Vicky

AWww. She is Adorable!!!
default_wub.png
:

Okay - Now I am soooooooooooooooooo ready for SPRING.... congratulations on your Holiday surprise - She is very lovely!

What a noble looking mare, and a lovely filly too! Congratulations on a healthy winter foal--I bet it'll sure make the cold months pass a lot faster!

So glad everything went so well for your new addition, and what a nice looking mare.

She seems to be quiet the little mother and what an adorable little filly she had. Congratulations on your early Christmas present.
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you all so much..I realize that we are a bit off on our foaling dates.. Funny thing is last year we kept trying to get this mare to settle all durring foaling season, with our significantly shorter stallion..

She finally came in to season strong- January of this year, and by then I had finnally figgured out how to make the breeding work, with the size difference, between mare and stallion.

And so I had to ask myself do I really want a December foal??

We proceeded to breed, and after that breeding - I knew that she had settled... because she took off like a race horse on a race track, and did not stop til she had run herself silly..

And thus we have a "December filly".
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! I'm so glad you were there to warm her up!!

We've got a few months to go before we have any foals. All of you that keep posting pics of your new babies are getting me excited!!

Congrats on her safe arrival!!!! Lucky us on the forum getting several early foal fixes
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back