Update on Champ, starved mini colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure do hope the place where he came from doesn't have control of any other animals!

Charlotte

This is my prayer also Charlotte.

Thank you for posting an update on little Champ. I have been thinking about him and praying that he continues to hold that spark and recover from the awful way of life he has had to endure. Bless all who are involved in helping this beautiful horse get to a safe place.

Last edited by a moderator:
It still makes me cry to see him but I have so much hope for him seeing the sparkle in his eye. Continued thoughts and prayers for him. Thanks for keeping us updated.

I saw this on another board. Where were they keeping him? in a closet?!

Champ has been on my mind since this was first posted. I am so happy that he is still with us.. He is one special boy and it's so sad that his previous owners didn't see this. Please continue the updates on him.

Champ is very special to a lot of people on this forum, it is good to see him and thank you for the update, keep them coming. I can't get this little guy out of my mind, sending prayers that he will recover fully.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back