PlayTime Minis - Finished for 2013; See you in 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a thing. A sleepless night in the barn and I can swear Raven is laughing at me. I'll take photos today. Thanks everyone!

Raven at 332 days.

2014april1straven 001.JPG

2014april1straven 003.JPG

2014april1straven 004.JPG

She's still eating well. Has some loose poo. I turn her out, she rolls and then she wants to go right back in. What do you think?

Her udder looks very positive, can you take a pic from behind to see how baby is laying? Also a profile pic taken from down at her level and square on. Thanks

She certainly looks very close - cant wait for the new pics!

Raven from behind tonight.

2013april1stmoreraven 002.JPG

I'll try to do better pictures when I get her outside tomorrow. It's alternating between rain and snow at the moment.

Thanks Diane. She's definitely doing a lot of rolling. I really appreciate the help!

Thanks for posting the extra pic
default_smile.png
I agree with Diane, she still has a little bulge going on there that she needs to roll into place.

Thank you Cassie. Renee, I'll do any pictures you need. Got to say though Raven is getting cranky when I bother her private parts. I so appreciate all the help I'm getting from all of you. Thanks so much!

Sara

I understand the cranky momma syndrome! My mare's been kicking and biting when I check her, so now I ONLY do it when she's eating.
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif

Normally, she's a darling, but not being pregnant! She wants me near her, but won't let me touch her unless she sees the curry comb. She'll do anything for the curry!

Just a couple of photos of Raven at 334 days. I think the baby isn't sticking out so much at the sides and has dropped???

2013april3rdraven 001.JPG

2013april3rdraven 002.JPG

2013april3rdraven 004.JPG

Latest posts

Back