PlayTime Minis - Finished for 2013; See you in 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that udder looks pretty full too!
default_yes.gif

I'm thinking any minute. I keep running out to the barn and I'm spending nights there now as well. She's cranky so no more intimate hoo ha photos. Thanks Anna!

Sara

yep she is moving in the right direction
default_thumbup.gif
her udder is looking very good.

Here's a picture of Raven from the side today.

2013april3rdravensweetie 002.JPG

I've been so busy posting about Raven but Sweetie is 318 days today and I think she might foal soon too. She's small and her tummy feels so tight when I touch it. Here's a couple of photos of her.

2013april3rdravensweetie 003.JPG

2013april3rdravensweetie 006.JPG2013april3rdravensweetie 010.JPG

Her bag doesn't look that big to me but her nipples are bigger than Raven's. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Sara

Her hooha is starting to relax and her tummy looks low, can you take a pic from behind please?

I agree Diane but I don't think Sweety will be that far behind, maybe a couple of weeks?

Anyone up for bets? I will offer a box of Italian chocolate to the winner. .)

Yum, chocolates and Italian ones
default_thumbup.gif

Nothing this morning. I'm off to grab a few hours nap while Queen Raven enjoys her breakfast. Maybe not today because her appetite is still enormous. I'll try to get photos of the cranky one later. (I'd be cranky too if someone kept checking unmentionable parts.)

I'm betting!! I want chocolates! I'm going to say Sweetie will foal 15 days after Raven!

Diane 18

Mindy 15

Renee 14

Pam 17

anyone else betting????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing happening yet. Got some pictures but too tired to post them yet. Raven is in her stall eating non stop and Sweetie says if anyone wins the Italian Chocolates pool, she would like a horsey treat as a reward
default_please.gif

I'm starting to feel like a walking zombie. I usually go to bed with the chickens and these late nights are killing my old body.
default_impatient.jpg

I have just nosed at your blog and Wow, those pics are breath taking, they really did lift my spirit
default_smile.png
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience.

Renee, thanks so much. I haven't written much lately because I've been busy with new piggies and now the babies arriving. My favorite thing to do is hang out with the horses in the pasture and think about life.

Diane, I'll tell Sweetie. As her name implies, she likes nothing more than treats and is easily bribed.

Latest posts

Back