Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has pooped today but not as much as I would like. He seems quite bright and chirpy but I am not sure if that is still the effects of the "happy drug" that the vet gave him. If he doesn't improve during the night I think I will hitch the trailer up and take him for a ride to see if that gets things going.

I will update in the morning.

I apologise to everyone but I doubt I will be able to watch the cams tonight and tomorrow
default_sad.png

Don't apologize or feel bad, Renee. We are all praying like Diane said.

Come on, Eagle! You are worrying us all and we know you can get better little guy!

I'm off to bed now - will be adding special prayers for our special boy to my nightly prayers.

Really hoping for some good news in the morning.

((((HUGS)))) for you Renee.

I'm going to be off to bed soon. Sending prayers across the way to Renee and Eagle.
default_pray.gif

Anna, those pics were adorable!

I know what you mean, there are some who would freak at some of them, but sometimes you just know both your horses and your kids. I certainly climbed all over and under and around my Belgian and that would be about the same ratio probably. Either way...adorable!!!

I'm just now reading about your Eagle. I'm so sorry to hear about the colic. Prayers coming your way.

He is doing much better and pooping on his own. Yippeeee

Thank you all so much for your prayers.

Hugs from a far

Renee and Eagle

I was looking through my photos and I found some pics of Odette at about the stage as she is now with her 2008 pregnancy. As you can see she had a big tummy then too but it was July so she had lost her fluff
default_smile.png

I know the pic isn't great but we were fixing the fencing and of course they HAD to help
default_yes.gif

group046.jpg

What a beautiful pic
default_wub.png
. Love to look at your pics and see parts of your farm. Fantastic news about Eagle. I am thrilled he is doing better. Our little ones can really worry us at times.

Lovely pics Renee especially showing a nicely progressing tummy!!

Have added to the pm's with my thoughts - so glad Eagle is feeling better.
default_thumbup.gif

GREAT news about Eagle!!! And lovely pics of your farm too!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back