Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO.. Glad I read from the bottom post up
default_risa_suelos.gif

Eagle is fine thanks and sorry for the prank I just couldn't resist it
default_smile.png
Are we still friends ????

Hugs from afar

Renee

Glad Eagle is ok- Hope he keeps getting better.
default_wub.png

You are SO BAD!!!!! Diane is correct, you rat!!!!

Payback's a b$tch...you've heard that one, right???
default_smile.png

Poor Diane - glad I didn't read this yesterday coz you would have fooled me too Renee you naughty girl!!

Many years ago our then Sussex radio gave out the message that a replica of the Titanic had been costructed and would be sailing past the Sussex coast on it's way round to Ireland to the port where she was originally built. Crowds of people lined the cliffs along Beachy Head to watch the ship go passed.......................... April Fool!!! One of the best ones I think. LOL!!

HAHA Renee I only just read this!! LOL you are hilarious! of course you would have to pull an April fools joke! funny thing!

haha Anna that is classic! they should have done it this year! with it being 100 years... lol

funny funny funny

No changes in the girls, they are just getting fatter
default_whistling.gif

Odette tonight

Britt tonight

Oh they both look great Renee.
default_thumbup.gif

Britt has a lovely round tummy but Odette does look as though hers is a bit more pointy (trying to see beyond the hairline!). What were the 'early' dates for Odette or the possible early ones, can you please remind us!

She has no udder so I am going with her June covering which puts her at about 290 days now. Should I shave all her tummy so we get a better idea?

It is hard to see Odette's tummy shape with her hair cut
default_yes.gif

Is Odette a blue roan????? I so want a blue roan mare!! Gracie does too but not as bad as me.

Odette and Britt both look lovely. They are doing so well. It is sorta hard to tell Odette's shape with the hair. It makes it look more "v" than I acutally think it is. Either way you decide she is beautiful.

Wow your girls are looking so good Renee!!

Oh could you please shave odettes tummy?

When is britt due? Oh n what was that you were saying about inducing her?

Renee, do you have Odette's forelock in a hairband of sorts???? Of am I just seeing things???

The girls are looking great!!!

And no, I haven't forgotten about your little April Fool's episode...

Is Odette a blue roan????? I so want a blue roan mare!! Gracie does too but not as bad as me.
Yes Sandy she is, I just love roans too

Wow your girls are looking so good Renee!!

Oh could you please shave odettes tummy?

When is britt due? Oh n what was that you were saying about inducing her?
Thanks Cassie, I will start a pm about Britt next week

Hey Renee!! As payback for your April Fools Day joke, it's now up to you to take the side shots as they progress to show our new friends here how the "V" comes and then changes. That, of course, requires MORE clipping of Odette's belly so her full belly is visible!

Remember about paybacks?????
default_whistling.gif
Yes Ms President
default_giveup.gif

Renee, do you have Odette's forelock in a hairband of sorts???? Of am I just seeing things???
Yes Parmela I put a squidgy in her forelock when she eats cos it gets really messy.She is a pure bred British mini Shetland and she has LOADS and I mean LOADS of hair

odette25march.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back