Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to as Anna, your photos and stories always brighten my day
default_smile.png

OMG!! Annie Bucket is to freakin cute!! I want to snatch her up and bring her home with me!!

OK friends, here come the pics. Got 10 to post so will need two postings, so hang in there and wait for me to finish! G/son Kyrian picked out this filly Lily as his special friend last year. He is 3 and a couple of months old, she is 11 months. As yet she hasn't even been headcollared (we are never in a hurry with our youngsters LOL!!) just been fussed and loved like all our babies. ps dont let other children see these pics - wouldn't want them to try this!

march12018.jpg

march12020.jpg

march12021.jpg

march12023.jpg

march12022-1.jpg

march12024.jpg

march12025.jpg

march12026.jpg

march12027.jpg

More to come later - see how he started her headcollar training LOL!!

default_new_rofl.gif
He is hilarious Anna, they make a great team, what a wonderful balanced filly
default_yes.gif
Why is my Dipinto so annoying? is it cos he is a boy? we can't do anything without him being all over us and in our pockets
default_thud.gif
I can't even take pics of the girls cos he jumps all over me. Where did I go wrong
default_thumbdown.gif

I dont know whether it is a boy or girl thing Renee, I just put it down to temperament. This filly's Mum is my spotted girl and I will try to get Cathy to send me the pics of Kyrian and this filly's half brother (a spotty colt especially for Diane!!) who's temperament is exactly the same even though he was 3 at the time of the pics and had already covered his first mare.

Omg Anna that isj just too cute!!!!!! He is adorable!!! I was laughing at it n mum came in so I showed her n she thought it was hilarious n showed dad who loved it!!!! Naw!!!

Fair enough Renee hmmm how is her udder looking? Any changes?

yes probably Anna, Dipinto is an angel but he just is way too curious.

It is a beautiful day today and already lovely and warm, if you look closely you can just see the snow left on the top of the mountains in the background.

Oh what a brilliant picture Renne - minis happily grazing nice green grass and with those mountains in the background - yes can just see the snow!

Anna- love the little Annie Bucket! So cute! And the filly with your grandson is so funny!

And that is a beautiful view Renee
default_yes.gif

I have Eagle in colic
default_sad.png
the vet has been and tubed him so now I just have to wait
default_crybaby.gif
Please pray for Eagle

Sending my prayers and love. Hope he inproves. Bless his heart and yours. Ya'll have been through it lately. I'm so sorry he is haveing more problems.

Really praying for you and Eagle, Renee
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
Come on Eagle!!

Have just replied to your pm Renee and am adding my prayers for your special boy. Hoping for some good news very soon.
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back