Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She likes to "paint" her wall
default_new_rofl.gif

Love it!! She certainly put you in your place Renee LOL!! Remember, pregnant Mommas need to be pandered to!
default_worshippy.gif
:worship
default_thumbup.gif

hehe so very funny Renee
default_smile.png
default_risa_suelos.gif

Suzie is the opposite she loved getting pampered while she was pregnant now that she isn't she says that she doesn't need or want any brushing or being played with... mares!
default_rolleyes.gif

how is your lovely Izzy doing?? has the snow melted yet?

It has really warmed up here and the girls are shedding like mad. Odette is really changing colour.

February 2012

Yesterday

I guess her fringe needs a trim lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Odette is looking so pretty, you just can't be upset with anything she does. Her fringe is beautiful
default_wub.png
and looks like the baby is not far off

I lover her head and lovely eye too. I cant believe how low that belly is, she might need some spanx to keep it up LOL

How is her udder development looking?

Geez Odette... how low can you go?

Goodness!!! She can't possibly have much longer, can she??? You're going to need to put a skateboard under her belly so she can move it along.
default_new_rofl.gif

I don't know ladies, she has so much hair that it makes her look huge. Her udder hasn't grown at all. I was wondering if it had started to swell last month due to the snow and her not moving much, now that she is out in her field it has stopped.I guess we just wait and see. I had her US on 11th July and the vet said she was at least 25 days, Eagle had covered her exactly 25 days before and that was 16th June. The foaling calculator says 340 days @ 21st May. If all this is correct she is 285 days today.

I hope you are right cos I am getting jealous watching all these gorgeous babies being born
default_smile.png

Hey gorgeous girl alert!! I just love your odette so much Renee! She is just beautiful! I am with Diane, I think you wnt be waiting long for this foal!!!

Has she had a foal with you before? That baby looks like it's in position...

Yes Cassie, I bought her pregnant and she had a gorgeous black filly then in 2010 she had a black minimal pinto colt and I mean MINIMAL cos he had a tiny white patch the size of a golf ball lol

The ring test says filly

She is hubbies favourite and the alfa mare so she is here to stay
default_smile.png

Yay! Hope it is sooner and by the look of her belly I would think it will be.

Well, these mares never do anything our way. It's always THEIR way, but to me, she looks far to V'ed to wait until anytime in May! But again, they have their own rules and agenda apparently.

And I agree with Cassie, she's a stunning mare!!

How lovely
default_smile.png
I was just wondering how she bagged up last time? N how her tummy looked... Maybe this is normal for her??
I am not really sure Cassie cos until 2 years ago they all lived out 24/7 and she foaled out too so I didn't take photos and monitor them as well as now
default_wub.png

This is Mystical Fairy of Clover aka fairy

horses179.jpg

I guess she gets the hair from her mum
default_whistling.gif

This is Eagle's Chocolate Chip of Clover aka chip

again at 4 months old, he looks a bit rough cos he was shedding

Awe Renee, they are both gorgeous.
default_yes.gif
I love that mane on Fairy!

Hope you dont mind if I 'borrow' Odette's thread for some pics of my own? (Been trying to get a couple of vids that I found to photobucket, but having waited nearly 45 minutes for the shorter 3 minute video to upload, I have given up on the slightly longer one!! Is there a quicker way to get vids on to PBuck?????)

Anyway here are a few pics of Annie Bucket if anyone is interested.

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

CIMG2228.jpg

CIMG2229.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Annie Bucket is adorable
default_smile.png
I am so glad she had a happy ending cos she is way too cute, she obviously adores your grandson and I can see why
default_yes.gif

I upload my videos directly to You Tube cos it is faster I think.

Thanks Renee, will have to try to dig out the detals of my old You Tube account LOL!!

Got a few more pics to make you smile but will leave them for a while as I want to go update myself on what's been happening on here during today. Will see what time I have tomorrow - with your permission of course!

Back