My 2006 Steel colt!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Well, the two mares I tried to breed to Steel this year flopped, He just hated them and wouldnt let them in his herd so they were bred to Jerico and Replay.... Last year my steel bred mare Bailey came up empty so..... Doc has agreed to let me have this boy in exchange for Image!!! I m so excited I cant stand it.[/SIZE]

He is bay and white, sired by Man of Steel out of a mare called Michigans Pocket Change who is also a tiny thing.... he is just learning to pose , Doc uses a dip in his yard to encourage the posed but here he is, in his rough weaner state.... we think he will be registered as Michigans Remington Steel (anyone remember that show with yummy Pierce Brosnan?)

ec581f51.jpg

WE are certain he is going to stay A sized.

Thanks for letting me share.

Lyn

Congratulations Lyn! He's beautiful and you finally get a Steel baby! :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]I wont even get to be around him till after nationals next year.... he is staying with Bruce. We are selling Sweet Tart to justify having him.... shuffling horses around..... but I couldnt say no. I havent had a steel colt yet and not for lack of trying! lol[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations, Lyn. I know how badly you wanted a Steel son!

Latest posts

Back