Sooooo excited! A Steel baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Well, the two mares I tried to breed to Steel this year flopped, He just hated them and wouldnt let them in his herd so they were bred to Jerico and Replay.... Last year my steel bred mare Bailey came up empty so..... Doc has agreed to let me have this boy in exchange for Image!!! I m so excited I cant stand it.

He is bay and white, sired by Man of Steel out of a mare called Michigans Pocket Change who is also a tiny thing.... he is just learning to pose , Doc uses a dip in his yard to encourage the posed but here he is, in his rough weaner state.... we think he will be registered as Michigans Remington Steel (anyone remember that show with yummy Pierce Brosnan?)

ec581f51.jpg

is he aspc/amhr?? hes just so handsome! im so happy for you :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]YES Aspc Amhr [/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Lyn! Congrats! I like him! (what a sexy name too!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Pretty boy Lyn....he's going to be a stunning stallion! :aktion033: [/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt] I like his name too![/SIZE]
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]He's adorable! What a neck! And yeah GREAT NAME.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is a very special colt, with a well planned pedigree to optimize his potential. He is Steel bred to his own aunt so he is very solidly bred on his grandmother Michigans Silver Penny who produced Michigans Pretty Penny, multiple national GRAND Champion mare. Michigans Silver Desperado, Michigans Silver Schilling, etc.... and This colts mother who is Michigans Pocket Change is also the mother of National Champion halter and driving Michigans Sharp as a Tack and some others of note. We look forward to a very successful show and breeding career for this little guy!
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Lyn

He's a very handsome colt Lyn. I agree......his barn name should be Pierce!! :bgrin

Oh Lyn I'm so sorry that all three of your mares didn't settle with Steel!
default_sad.png
How disapointing for you. But, Congradulation on the awsome little colt! :aktion033: I do like him better than cute ol' Image - even if he is going through his "rough weaner state". Great little head on him. Good name too
default_wink.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations Lyn on your new boy :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Bummer about the mares being open this year - but looks like things worked out anyhow
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

:aktion033: Congrats!! He is marked wonderful, love his neck and head!

Congratulations Lyn! He's very nice. Hopefully, next year I will be able to come to some shows and see him in person.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back