Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twinkle toes...really ....nick name Tee Tee....hahaha ROFL
Very funny Liz
default_risa_suelos.gif

or even TiTi
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
ROFL what would we do without you girls LOL oh dear!

hoping Bree's udder is a little bigger again tonight
default_smile.png
I really hope she foals before I leave on Sunday! don't know if it will happen though...
default_thumbdown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFL what would we do without you girls LOL oh dear!hoping Bree's udder is a little bigger again tonight
default_smile.png
I really hope she foals before I leave on Sunday! don't know if it will happen though...
default_thumbdown.gif
Oh no Cassie where you going? And for how long?

FYI Bree might act alittle aggressive had a horse returned and put her in the front stall so Bree I sent real happy......

Oh no Cassie where you going? And for how long?
We are going to Queensland for 2 weeks
default_smile.png
so excited! but so sad I will probably miss Bree foaling
default_sad.png
I'll be able to get LB on my phone but won't be able to watch too much... (so expensive on phones lol)

10:03pm Bree down sternal resting very comfortably... only way I can tell the camera is still working is because of Mandy in the background grazing her stall LOL
default_thud.gif

Bree back down sternal 11:28pm.

Hahaha I would love for her to wait for me to get back! how many days is she now Liz?

and back up 11:29pm

Last edited by a moderator:
signing off for a few hours, about to head home feed the ponies and work Suzie then I'll be back on later while I do some studying :/ lol

Morning all!! 1.20am and Mandy grazing, Bree snoozing quietly sternal - with the huge shadow beside her it looks as though she has grown a wing! LOL!!

Bree is looking very interesting this morning. LOTS of up and down and giving her belly the stink eye!!!

Latest posts

Back