Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so might have a SMALL problem.......well Bree's due 2-26 (320) and I'm starting to wonder if somebody should tell her........look for yourself......

image.jpg

Liz ... maybe we could show her that picture? I don't know ... just a thought ... after all, I have no idea what it looks like but it couldn't hurt huh?!!!!
default_whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Liz ... maybe we could show her that picture? I don't know ... just a thought ... after all, I have no idea what it looks like but it couldn't hurt huh?!!!!
default_whistling.gif
I think I might do that, I'm almost at the point ill try anything...lol

Pictures aren't real clear,but do you think she will go sooner? I will be watching off and on tonight..
I don't think sooner, if she did baby would starve...lol she's been acting funny tonight so keep fingers crossed that she holds on to it alittle longer so she can feed it.......

I have read on here where some don't drop milk till after foaling..I will be watching her on and off tonight..And how is Lala?

I have read on here where some don't drop milk till after foaling..I will be watching her on and off tonight..And how is Lala?
Thanks Peggy, LaLas doing good thinking I might breed her this year to the red pinto on first page....not sure yet thou....

This is what I did to poor Isaac this year..lol..The things he lets me do to him...lol

Fairdale Fair Parade 036-3.jpg

Well, I wouldn't want you to get cold...lol..At least you know I'm REALLY watching..lol
Let me guess you didn't see me?????????? I suffered the cold and went outside and waved to you........you should feel important ( smiley face)

My Sister called me..I MISSED IT!!! I will tell my Sis NOT TO CALL ME ANYMORE until this foal is born...LOL

1.15am and all quiet - no sign of the 'monster' next door - and no-one was waving at me!!

Love that picture of Issac Peggy.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back