Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe she will be a modern working mum and put her on the bottle
default_new_rofl.gif
So far that looks to be the case....lol

Sounds like Bree and Marcella have really decided to go together (whenever that may be). Marcella's at day 313 and just a tiny hint of a udder, nothing to even take a pic of.
default_sad.png

Sounds like Bree and Marcella have really decided to go together (whenever that may be). Marcella's at day 313 and just a tiny hint of a udder, nothing to even take a pic of.
default_sad.png
Hi Amanda yep I know the feeling...lol as we just wait for boobs to grow .......it's worse than watching grass grow....lol

Girls out stretching those legs, cam will be back up 6pm cam time....need to do some computer work......see y'all then...

Good Morning! :D or good evening lol

ok Bree you are either going to have a massive udder and have that baby tonight for me or you are going to be a good girl and wait for me to get back from my holiday
default_smile.png
will be watching her today last day of work and I hope she is a good girl while I'm away ;)

Good Morning! :D or good evening lolok Bree you are either going to have a massive udder and have that baby tonight for me or you are going to be a good girl and wait for me to get back from my holiday
default_smile.png
will be watching her today last day of work and I hope she is a good girl while I'm away ;)
From the look of things Cassie no need to worry.......lol by the way you only have one vacation planed right.....lolololo (snort,laugh,chuckle,roll on floor)

I have Marestare up and watching..I'll get on here between movies and bathing dogs..Gosh I live an excited life..lol.

Sorry gals no new updates still the same, I haven't done update in awhile cause I had my grand baby here this weekend...boy did I forget how time consuming they can be soooo I thought I'd share a pic.......

image.jpg

Sorry gals no new updates still the same, I haven't done update in awhile cause I had my grand baby here this weekend...boy did I forget how time consuming they can be soooo I thought I'd share a pic.......
OH MY GOSH!!!!! She is a DOLL!!

Thank you all hope y'all enjoyed the pic.......have no horse baby's to show so I thought my grand baby would fill the gap for now....

And back to the DO NOTHING mares, I guess there holding out for Cassie......we will see......lol

Updated pics from this am......not the best pics but Bree hates things in between her legs....hahahahahahaha

image.jpg

image.jpg

default_new_rofl.gif
well good job she is in no hurry then cos we wouldn't want her/him to starve
default_eat.gif

Liz... whats the "business" end look like? Any softening of the muscles in the rear at all? Rosey has really gotten soft around the tailhead and rear muscles .... I'll be happy with a foal tonight .... by the light of the full moon!

Liz... whats the "business" end look like? Any softening of the muscles in the rear at all? Rosey has really gotten soft around the tailhead and rear muscles .... I'll be happy with a foal tonight .... by the light of the full moon!
Bree's back end is still round, but loose and soft in the tail area...unless your messing with her back there....lol vulva is alittle swollen and getting relaxed, her behavior is very uncomfortable used to be lasting 20 to 30 min at night last night was over 2 hours thought for sure there would be a hungry baby by today...so that's good there I sent...lol I'll be keeping a eye on yours as well as mine...........

Latest posts

Back