Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.15am and all quiet - no sign of the 'monster' next door - and no-one was waving at me!!

Love that picture of Issac Peggy.
default_yes.gif
Thank you Anna..That was in the Parade this past Sept.I made the wings and horn..It was fun.

Thank you Renee..I would dress him in doll clothes but they don't fit him...lol..I think I'm in my second or third childhood...lol

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
My son and I put his build a bear boots on my stallion. sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Morning all
default_smile.png
how are the girls tonight Liz? any progress for Bree??

Peggy I love that photo of little Isaac sooo cute and what a good boy for letting him do that for you LOL saw his gold nail polish very flash! ROFL

Morning all
default_smile.png
how are the girls tonight Liz? any progress for Bree??Peggy I love that photo of little Isaac sooo cute and what a good boy for letting him do that for you LOL saw his gold nail polish very flash! ROFL
Hi Cassie alittle more luggage on Bree, the girls might be alittle more unsettled then usual due to Mari's back, remember Mari from last year? She was the twin and red bag baby last year she was being leased and the lady couldn't take care of her any longer so she's back.....I'm sure you'll see her soon.....lol

Morning all
default_smile.png
how are the girls tonight Liz? any progress for Bree??

Peggy I love that photo of little Isaac sooo cute and what a good boy for letting him do that for you LOL saw his gold nail polish very flash! ROFL
Hey, Cassie
default_saludando.gif
Thank you for the compliment.. That's elmers glue and gold glitter. Took a sponge brush,brushed his hoof with glue,than put on the gold glitter..Now everybody at the barn calls him "Twinkle Toes"..lol...Since then we have gotten his feet down to where they should be..I now have a Barefoot farrier that I just love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Cassie
default_saludando.gif
Thank you for the compliment.. That's elmers glue and gold glitter. Took a sponge brush,brushed his hoof with glue,than put on the gold glitter..Now everybody at the barn calls him "Twinkle Toes"..lol...Since then we have gotten his feet down to where they should be..I now have a Barefoot farrier that I just love.
Twinkle toes...really ....nick name Tee Tee....hahaha ROFL

Latest posts

Back