Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.40am and Mandy standing snoozing, Bree seems to be grazing right next to her.

Sorry I'm not posting much - really busy here so only time to read through the posts each day to keep up with the news, but I am watching the cam as often as I can.

Great to have you back with us Cassie!
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
Morning Anna my friend, how are you today? All is quiet at Loppy Liz's at 2.00 am
default_whistling.gif

Hi Peggy and Cassie
default_saludando.gif
what do you think Liz will do to entertain us this year??? oh other than have gorgeous foals, well not her but her mares
default_new_rofl.gif

Goodnight all..Have to get up early and it's not going to be easy going to bed early..Have to take my boyfriend to the hospital for an upper and lower G.I..And he is NOT a happy camper about it..
default_crybaby.gif

I'm sitting here this morning trying to catch up on some of the conversation .... of course I missed all the fun last year with an unfortunate late term abortion, so ........

Liz? I really am wondering now about that picture?????????
default_impatient.jpg

It's a llooonnggg story about her being caught on marestare...LOL..Well,let's just say Liz definitely made a fashion statement...

It's a llooonnggg story about her being caught on marestare...LOL..Well,let's just say Liz definitely made a fashion statement...
PEGGY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't do it...lo

I'm sitting here this morning trying to catch up on some of the conversation .... of course I missed all the fun last year with an unfortunate late term abortion, so ........ Liz? I really am wondering now about that picture?????????
default_impatient.jpg
Hey Lynne you really didn't miss much last year.......really

I'm sitting here this morning trying to catch up on some of the conversation .... of course I missed all the fun last year with an unfortunate late term abortion, so ........ Liz? I really am wondering now about that picture?????????
default_impatient.jpg
Peer pressure lol gets you into trouble every time......

2.12am and Mandy is doing her usual static thing, Bree is grazing around, but there is a shadowy/fuzzy monster in the next stall making threatening gestures in her direction!!

Latest posts

Back