Indy ~ TESTING READY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much yall! She is testing lower than 6.4 now. Calcium is through the roof.... I expect labor anytime now!

Ooh no baby yet???? I'll be at work in an hour so I'll jump on and watch
default_smile.png
so very exciting!

Standing quietly, and I'm so glad I got back in time! Come on Indy girl! We're praying for a safe an uneventful foaling of a living beauty!

Still testing ready. Lots of milk. Udder ready, vulva red, has some mucus. I am getting anxious....

empty STALL, so she must be outside doing that last bit of rolling! LOL

COME ON INDY~!

default_smile.png

Day~ 326? Ive lost count.... Testing ready for 3 days.... looks ready as ever !!

Cant wait to meet this foal!

She is just quietly grazing her stall. Come on Indy.....everything is a go now, and we're very excited to see this little one!!

Just sleeping....laying down.....come on Indy....just roll to your side and let's get going!!

Rest well, little momma. You'll be busy soon enough!

Standing quietly, with a little back foot shifting......and so we wait! LOL

I just tried to view your cam on my iPad and it does not work. I have been viewing other cams through the Puffin app but still no luck with yours
default_sad.png
. Even though I can not watch Bonny I wish you the best for a safe foaling of a healthy baby!!!!

Just standing quietly in the center of her stall, with her butt to us. Sure looks slab-sided and ready to go.

Come on Indy, make today THE day!

I see a little baby in there!!! Congrats! Foal looks to be up and doing well, so hopefully and uneventful birth? Can't wait to see pics! Diane just posted about 20 minutes ago - so I wonder if the baby was either laying and hiding somewhere from the camera or was it born in the last 20 minutes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back