I was bad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are just so cute
default_smile.png
Zeus is a real chunky monkey
default_yes.gif

I like the names Georgina or Regina (queen in Italian) and Popsicle too
default_thumbup.gif

Wonderful!!! They are looking so good, and I just love the way you "captured" them on film!!

I have to say that the boys are way worse than the girl. The boys will nip and play hard with everyone but the girl is a sweet angel playing. She will stand there looking for love, no nipping at all. They love their time up the hill on the big pasture. They get out there for half the day now. Lots of running, playing and resting. Normally the foals are all resting together, I just missed Stoner. He had just gotten up when I got there.

Oh they all look fabulous - and very contented!! So glad they have all settled in so well, you have a great little herd there. Keep the pics coming please.
default_yes.gif

Here is a short video that I took this morning while I have the foals to the barn for feeding. The run and play and kick up their heels while they have a little alone time from moms and the rest of the herd. Their halters are on in the video but they only went on to come to the barn. I don't turnout with halters, too dangerous. they are up to the barn for about 5 minutes normally but I'm going to start stretching that time a little each week to help with weaning. They are very independent now, only going to mom for a drink. They run and play with the rest of the herd as a little group of brats!

OMG!! That's "cuteness-plus!!!!!: I'd be watching all the time!! They are simply lovely!!!!

They are only 3 weeks different in age but they all have very different personalities. Zeus is independent and cocky. Stoner is the trouble maker. Hope is sweet and gentle. Together they work great. One is always looking out for the other. they have it down pat for who they can bug without getting into trouble.

Latest posts

Back