I was bad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, what beautiful horses!!! Congratulations and share many more photos!

What a lovely team. And, the babies and yearling are all nice too. Congrats, again.

Congratulations Tina, they are beautiful
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks for the new pics, they look very happy on that grass! Lovely looking colts too - like their Mommas they would make a good pair!

Keep the pics coming.
default_yes.gif

I will see if I can get some good pics this weekend. They will be inside for a lot the rest of the week. Bad thunderstorms with hail and lots of lightening until Friday.

stay safe Tina!!!! I don't like your countries storms... lol hope no bad storms are headed your way.

they are beautiful! absoloutly gorgeous! congrats again. those mares could be twins! they are so sweet!

You have got to be so excited! With so many new additions to play with, I hope the hole in your heart may mend faster! It will still hurt, but the beautiful new distractions ought to be fun!

Gotta keep those pictures coming -- especially of the new little ones -- they look just beautiful!!

They are all so pretty and looking like they are loving your beautiful grass. Congratulations!! 1+1= 2, which is a couple LOL great point renee!!

Ok so I have more pictures!

The little filly has a blanket on because she is body clipped and it is cold and windy and damp today.

Zues has the most kissable behind in the top pic....hes a little bubble butt!! Love him1 I love your filly too and how she matches her little coat. and you beautiful grass...I wont go there...the grass is greener on your side than mine!!

Zeus is such a card! He is always looking for trouble. I can't wait to see if he is going to appy out. He has spots all over his muzzle now and his red coat is working it's way down his legs.

The filly is yet to be given a barn name. Her registered name is AJ Murray's Georges Ice Queen. I don't like Queenie so probably wont go with anything that has queen in it. I'm going to start a thread on the main forum for name that foal.

Just call her Popsicle!!

Zeus looks so cute -- but the devil is certainly in his eyes!! You can see he's looking for fun!!

I put up a few names on your name that foal thread, but I think my favorite is "Mia" and I don't know why.

Latest posts

Back