Cindy foaling topic (and later Luna)(ex-weefoal tests?-topic)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully shell stick with it and there won't be anymore "again"
default_smile.png

She is such a beautiful mare! Cant wait to see what she has been cooking for you!

Yep. She looked good yesturday. Then, again, came the "again".. maybe her nickname will be lady-again.. Haha. Day after day closer, liked she that idea or not.

She is looking same. Still. udder some days little smaller, sometimes same size as last pics. So she is holding it on for now. I´ll send new pics when something happens, but for now, I´m just waiting. and waiting. and waiting... day 300, 314 or 340. I think 314, second guess 340. Lets see. and wait.

Still looking same..
default_frusty.gif
How
default_frusty.gif
fuking
default_frusty.gif
long
default_frusty.gif
can
default_frusty.gif
she
default_frusty.gif
hold
default_frusty.gif
on
default_frusty.gif
looking
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif
that
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif

Well. I can do everything else. like plant my chili seeds, watermelon and other, work and so on. ( =try to kill some time)

She knows your watching her like crazy. You need to plant out your vegie garden but keep a sneaky eye on her at all times.

The wait will be worth it in the end
default_smile.png

Yes, and once that little one arrives, you will forget all this waiting, and just relish in the snuffs and snuggles!

Sent you a PM

Last edited:
Still looking same..
default_frusty.gif
How
default_frusty.gif
long
default_frusty.gif
can
default_frusty.gif
she
default_frusty.gif
hold
default_frusty.gif
on
default_frusty.gif
looking
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif
that
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif

Well. I can do everything else. like plant my chili seeds, watermelon and other, work and so on. ( =try to kill some time)

How is she today? Are you hanging in there? Remember, each day is one day closer!!!!

She is looking same. I check her twice a day, morning and evening. I dont think she is gonna foal this week, so I can sleep and do everything.. Normal.. haha. Weather is getting warmer, snow and ice are melting. well, nights are cold, water is freezing, but it melts at daytime, and every day there is less ice and snow. Horses are nights on the warm stable like every winter-season, so maybe that cold night time does not affeckt that when she is gonna foal. Hope that it happens on this month.

Finally moving on with udder. (tomorrow maybe two steps back..)

I have somehow stopped waiting. I check her twice a day and so on, mut I´m not really waiting.

This is udder this morning. Day 323 or 337.

u323 337.jpg

Since she is being kind and showing udder development, she's doing a good job and filling nicely. Watch for her nipples to fill and it looks like she's going to foal with a full udder... you're lucky. Watch the filling, because they can make a sudden change, then look for other signs to help you see things coming together. Great picture by the way. Good job!

Keep us posted on her changes!

Day 332, at least. Udder still same as last pic. She is just taking little step forwards and then staying on there for couple weeks..

Bellypic. You can see udder too from the pic, but it is not "huge". It´s just like last uddepic I have posted.

s332 346.JPG

Few days, at least, to go. Propably more as she is just like crossed her legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's getting closer!! It looks like to me that her tummy had moved more forward, but I'm not an expert
default_smile.png

Good eyes!! Yup, tummy has moved a bit more forward. Is baby lining up.... or still laying sideways?

Latest posts

Back