Cindy foaling topic (and later Luna)(ex-weefoal tests?-topic)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pictures. Pretty "same as before". Now 239, 254 or 279 days. Edema front of udder is small, very small and goes forth and back. But many days gone again.

s239 254 279.JPG

t239 254 279.JPG u239 254 279.JPG

Getting wider.. Font of her my smallest mare Naomi, spotted bay.
8.1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OH HOW EXCITING!!!! She's looking great and I'm drooling with anticipation for this new baby SPOTS!!

day 252, 267 or 292. Starting to get udder. Slight swelling this morning. So I think it´t 292 days.

u252 267 292.jpg

Well, we are back to zero udder today. So.. Maybe she will do it again fast. Sure hope so.

Slight udder swelling today. Tomorrow is the "pic day" again. Taking pictures from side and behind, etc.

Sh har her first very slight udder swelling like 2 months ago. Now more clear udder swelling 7 days ago, then back to zero until this morning. Maybe she will do that udder soon, not going back to nothing all the time. 260->299 days today. Foal has been very quiet for last seven days now. But Cindy is wide, belly not dropped at all.

Cant wait to see some updated Pics
default_smile.png

Well, se said (again) "just kidding" with udder. It´s like some days little swallen, then next few days nothing... Maidens..?

Here is pics.

s261 275 300.JPG t261 275 300.JPG v261 275 300.JPG

And udder, yesturday and today..

u260 274 299.jpg u261 275 300.JPG

It´s 261, 275 or 300 days now. Pretty wide, but does not look like she would foal soon.

I agree. I also love the birch trees in the background of the second pic. I am drooling :p little off topic

Maiden Mares
default_frusty.gif

I don't think it will be too long before she sticks to developing that udder.

keep the pics & updates coming , Cant wait to see what she is hiding for you. lets hope she is busy putting on plenty of spots
default_smile.png

Yup, the maidens are the hardest! LOL

Looks like she's progressing just fine, and I'll bet she'll start working on that udder soon.

She looks just same as before. Her udder is like before, nothing. But for two days now, at night she has had kinda nervous breakdown, rubbed her sides and butt like furiously on the walls, rolled, kicked her belly and so on. And then, back to normal.

Checking her twice a day, but not taking stress of her yet. I can stay up later, now I think I can sleep nights, not watching her yet.

The times at night when you see her like that could be the time she is planning to foal, so keep a record of the time you see her like that.

Hopefully she is busy putting more "Spots " on .
default_smile.png

So today, again, we have little udder development. Maybe this time she wont go back to nothing? Well, I hope so.

These three pics from this morning. Day 268 (I dont believe 268 days because.. what she has looked like since beginning of december..), 284 or 309.

u268 284 309.jpg u268 284 309b.jpg u268 284 309c.jpg

..and back to zero udder.. I´m gonna cry
default_frusty.gif

Is this on-off doing, maybe, or then not, udder, normal with maidens? Hope this ends soon and she does that udder finally..

Latest posts

Back