Barn Fire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How horrible, no it is worse than horrible. :no: :no: A terrible loss to them and a terrible loss to the breed of such great ponies -

What a terrible thing to happen. The family is in ours thoughts and prayers. :no:
default_sad.png

I am totally speechless at the cruel heart of whomever could do this. My heart just breaks for all.

[SIZE=18pt]How Horrible! So sorry for them all!!! What a senseless waste![/SIZE]

Lyn

I'm so very sorry for their loss! Barn fires are always horrific; when it's a case of arson, it's so very much worse.

There are truly evil people in this world.

OMG I just went past their place just last week~! I ride with a friend on his vending route and we drive on DD Right past their place~~! How Awful...I am without words. My heart goes out to the family on their lost......
default_pray.gif
:

I know of this farm, and they have some beautiful ponies there. Its so hard to believe that someone can be so cruel and deliberately set hay on fire and know that animals will perish. What a horrible way to spend your 50th birthday. My heart goes out to them. Corinne

How horrific for these people to have had that happen such a senseless loss to endure l sometimes go back to the old world thinking of an eye for an eye for the total fools that do these things..

How terrible!
default_sad.png
Will be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.
default_pray.gif
:

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: :eek: IM TOTALY DISCUSTED AT THE MONSTERS THAT DID THIS MAY GOD FORGIVE THEM FOR WHAT THEY DONE,THOSE POOR PEOPLE,WHAT THEY MUST BE GOING THROUGH,ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS STILL EXCIST, MY SYMPATHY WITH THE OWNERS :no:

Such a senseless horrible act from an inhumane person........ Don't know how one would make it through such a loss. Bless them.

OMG How horrible. I hope they catch the people that did this. My condolences to the family. Just so sad.
default_sad.png

Joyce

My Heart goes out to the Family. Whay a horrendus way to lose much beloved horses. If they catch the person who did this, I would love to be on the jury!!!

Ginny StP

My sympathies go FAR beyond any words I could ever say, and the anger that I feel right now toward whomever is responsible is just out of control. I am SO incredibly sorry for what has happened to those beautiful ponies, and I hope that they apprehend the SCUM that is responsible and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law!!!! The person/people responsible for this fire deserve to be charged with homicide in my opinion as it is obvious that they meant to kill those poor ponies. My prayers will be with them all during this incredibly difficult time. I'm so sorry. :no:

Jodi

I'm still numb. It was a wonderful party, Jackie was enjoying herself and her mostly gag gifts with her friends and family around her. Those wonderful memories will forever be overshadowed by some demented sick individuals cowardly cruelty.

I'm hurt, I'm angry, I'm disgusted that something so horrendous has happened to one of my close friends. There aren't words to express the sorrow, the extreme sense of loss, the heartache. No one should ever have to go through what Jackie & Stuff are going through.

Just curious did they go home to find the fire or were they called and somebody else had found it?

I know I was working on some club stuff last night with my cousin and a club member. She was supposed to go to her party but got to late and tired to make it.

Do hope the ones she has left can bring her lots of joy to help move past the ones lost.

Our most heartfelt condolences go out to this family and their horses. What a tragedy... :no:

Nancy & Mike

Latest posts

Back