WOW WHAT A GREAT 2005 SHOW YEAR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
:aktion033: :aktion033: I would like to say a Big Thank You and Congratulations to Lisa , Mike & Redi On his "2005 HALTER HORSE OF THE YEAR FOR THE OVER DIVISION"
default_firstprize.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:

I also was so very pleased to have also the

" 2005 CLASSIC HALTER PONY OF THE YEAR" WALL STREET ROCK E ROCKS THEM ,
default_firstprize.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
: Owned by Debbie & Larry Laramore..

redRocksThem_T.jpg

Then to even make things reach the Top !!!

I also had the " 2005 Foundation Shetland Pony of the Year" B & L Rock E Hershey Bar,
default_firstprize.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
: Owned by Richard & Jacque Mason..

PicturesHershey8-11-04001.jpg

I would like to say that all three of these great Horses were all sired by " Bar G's Rock E" He has to be in my Opinion one of the greatest sires of today.. He had a total of 6 Congress National Grand Champions this year alone. He also has won the Get of Sire Class at Congress the last two years and also been the sire of the RES. Champions In the Get of Sire .

I think all my clients who have given me such great Horses to work with, And the way the barn is shaping up so far for this coming show season, Well let 's just say , WoW !! They all have sent me some very nice Prospects to work with.. Thanks for all the trust in my program ..
default_cheers.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
:

also thanks to all on the Forum for all the kind words about Redi !! He is very Special...
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Belinda -

It's the breeding, it's the horses - and it's a LOT of hard work put in by you and those who help you out -

Our heartiest Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :488: What phenominal animals!!

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Congtaulations to Lisa, Mike, Debbie, Larry, Richard, Jacque and Belinda. What great accomplishments :aktion033: :new_shocked: :aktion033:

Congratulations everyone!!! We are all so proud of you!

Lyn :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: They were all as nice if not nicer than the pictures show........and VERY deserving of the awards :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Can't wait to see what's in the barn for this year :bgrin

:aktion033: Congrats to you and yours Belinda, you work very hard and have very nice horses to work with,, Truly a winning combination !!!!

:aktion033: WOW, THAT'S GREAT. BUT NOT SURPRISING AT ALL. WE ABSOLUTLY LOVE REDI, AND HE COULD NOT HAVE HAD A BETTER TRAINER AT HIS LEAD THEN BELINDA , IN OUR OPINION.

CONGRADULATIONS LISA, MIKE AND BELINDA ON A GREAT SHOW SEASON WITH A GREAT HORSE, I KNOW THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME !
default_yes.gif
:

Linda Killion

Congrats Belinda!!! Your awards were well deserved...with great horses and great people!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

-Kris

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

INCREDIBLE! Congratulations to the horses,owners, & TRAINER!

Well it's not nationals, but MY Cross Country gelding, CC Spirit in the Sky, won Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion status at the Blue Water Miniature Horse Club show in Midland MI. We are THRILLED WITH HIM!! We are aiming for nationals with him this year!

I purchased Spirit at a sale in Indiana last year, and was certainly not in the market for a:

B

Blue Eyed

Gelding

Which of course SPirit is.

Thanks for breeding such wonderful horses Belinda! Hope to meet you at the sale this year.

Congrats on your terrific accomplishments!!

congrats!!!!!! stunning horses! great training, from what i can see. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations Belinda! Beautiful horses and a job well done! :aktion033:

Jan

An amazing year for an amazing professional with amazing horses! Congrats, Belinda!! Though, I do have to admit, I'm a little jealous! :bgrin

For anyone looking for their next show pony, you have to take a look at the Rock E line. He is the most consistant sire of his time. His get win and his grand-get win. You can't beat that! :aktion033: This year, I hope to add some Rock E to my show string for 2007. Belinda, keep your eyes open for me.
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the outstanding team!

Congratulations to you Belinda, that is an incredible accomplishment and very well deserving for all the hard work you put in! And also Congratulations to Mike & Lisa, Debbie & Larry and Richard & Jacque on owning these amazing horses and also your dedication to them! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back