Barn Fire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such of a terrible thing to happen!

How can anyone in their right mind do something like this?

What a terrible loss of some beautiful and precious animals.

Hugs and prayers as you deal with this horrific loss!!

:no: Just how does a person get over such a senseless loss? My heart grieves for the family.

Just wondering if an arson investigator was called to the scene to determine the point of origin, if an "excellerant" was used, not to mention looking for unidentified shoe/tire prints that do not match any vehicles that are supposed to be on the property. They can make casts of these which can help the investigation. Please contact the Fire Marshall to ensure this investigation has begun.

Again, my sincere condolences for your broken hearts.

Just curious did they go home to find the fire or were they called and somebody else had found it?
Hi Ashley, A neighbor discovered it and called the fire department and then called Stuff.

DunPainted -

The arson investigators were on the scene today - Karen S. posted their findings in a barn fire update thread.

:no: I can only say I'm sorry this happened....I cannot imagine what they are going through. There's some terrible people out there....I hope they find them.

You will be in my prayers and I will be sendign something out.

How completely devastating
default_sad.png
I am so very sorry for their loss.

I am so very sorry for what this family must be going through. I remember that I donated toward the Little Wee Farm fire last year, maybe we can get something together for them.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Remember your forum family is here for you in this difficult time. you are in my prayers.

Alicia

With a heavy heart and tears I would like for you to remember Stuff (Mark) and Jackie Tyler of Emerald Glenn Farm in Woodville, Wisconsin (they are about an hour from St. Paul, MN). Last night while Stuff and Jackie were out celebrating her 50th birthday, someone apparently snuck into the barn and set the hay on fire, not only did the fire destroy the barn but nine of her Shetlands perished as well. Four of those Shetlands were her Classic her sires. Karen
Jackie and Stuff you have all my heart felt sympathies for this terrible fire that we all dread :new_shocked:

[SIZE=12pt]I am so so very sorry![/SIZE]

Blessings and Prayers!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Jenny

It's so hard to understand why anyone would do something so heartless and cruel. What I think should happen to these people/person can not be printed on this forum. I would be banned if I did.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

How incredibly sad, I can't even imagine...

Prayers and hugs to the family!

So sorry for your loss. Your in my thoughts and prayers......

It blows my mind and makes me so mad to know that someone could be so cruel. My heart goes out to you as well as my prayers. I am so sorry for this horrible loss. :no:

[ My deepest sympathy goes out for them!!!! That upsets me soooo much! I pray for them.

Ugh I cant believe people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES! I can't even begin to imagine the sorrow they are going through...Please let us know if any of the responsible persons are found grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back