April / Delilah / Vernica's Foaling thread Cam Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The girls are doing good, Cassie. April is progressing as expected. Getting close to 200 day mark. Delilah is slowly going in the right direction. Around her tail area seems a little softer, but still no udder. Not much change in her belly either. Still watching.
default_new_shocked.gif
Right now though it's like watch for the pot to boil
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Not happening
default_new_rofl.gif
. I'm just too anxious for the foals to get here and healthy.
default_new_multi.gif

They will come when theyr good n ready
default_yes.gif
but yes that waiting game is just awfull and with no dates hmmm...seems like forever
default_wacko.png

WAAhooo!! we went and got a manicure today. I want to go in the show ring!!
IMG_0850.jpg

I don't care if I am all fuzzy I feel gooood! April at day 199

And Delilah at day ?
IMG_0849.jpg

Still no udder, but she happily eats 24/7

Thanks Renee and Diane,

I do lots of brushing and loves when I feed. I felt Aprils foal kick a couple of days ago.
default_aktion033.gif
I thought oh how cool. April is not as calm as Delilah with the scratches
default_sad.png
, but she is getting there.

We have a beautiful January day so I'm going outside to enjoy it with all the furbabies and get some chores done. Will check in later.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

Thanks Anna, I spent all afternoon out with them. We cleaned stalls and enjoyed their company when they would each venture over to check our progress
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
. I think they were all ready to be out and enjoy the great day.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah . But come dinner time they were all rady to go to their stalls and eat some more
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl It's so funny. no watch , but they know when it's time to eat their grain
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl They just start heading to their stalls and look at me as to say," Come on we're ready. It's time"

That so true Diane lol Susie is always neighing n nudging me for food lol hazel they look beautiful you are doing a brilliant job with them congratulations to you my friend!
wub.gif

Thank you Cassie, Sometimes I'm a little worry wart and worry that they are not getting enough to eat or enough exercise. I worry about the silliest things most of the time. I just really want them to have the best life possible
default_wub.png

Thank you Cassie, Sometimes I'm a little worry wart and worry that they are not getting enough to eat or enough exercise. I worry about the silliest things most of the time. I just really want them to have the best life possible
default_wub.png
don't worry Hazel! I'm exactly the same!!
default_laugh.png
i get so worried! which is why Suzie was on Marestare for 5 months hehe

don't worry your girls will foal before 5 months come along LOL

you are such a great mum!! and your girls show your love! :D

default_saludando.gif
i to worry about everything,,when my girls were in foal i was a mess ...and thanks to all you lovely

ladys on here...I survived, couldnt have done it with out ya all
default_cheekkiss.gif
:CheekKiss
default_cheekkiss.gif

so were all here for you
default_yes.gif

Thank you all. You are the best
default_cheekkiss.gif
. I know I would be a wreck if it weren't for you guys. You help keep me sane.
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl or at least passable
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl Hopeing everyone has a great day/night. Got to finishe getting ready for work.

All these ladies are so helpful and they are right. You are doing great, Hazel!
aktion033.gif

So glad you had a great day with the girls Hazel - even if you were doing the work and they were doing the watching!! But it is wonderful when the sun shines and one has quality time to spend with our precious furkids isn't it?
default_wub.png

Dont worry about your mares, they are doing well, looking happy and as long as they have the space to move around, they will take exercise as required. As you are in Texas, do you have any grass or is everything dry? If not, but there is some grass lurking nearby, perhaps the occasional walk to get a short nibble and do a bit of special one to one bonding?
default_yes.gif

Hi Anna,
default_saludando.gif
Everything is dry. We have a chance for some rain later in the week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed
default_aktion033.gif
. The long forcast for this area is not much rain before Septmenber
default_no.gif
. I'm praying like most people around here that the forcasters are at their normal WRONG!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
. They said last Saturday windy blowing dust. Sunday nice with maybe a little breeze.
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Well can you guess? Yep Saturday was beautiful and Sunday we had 30mph winds with gusts to 50. Talk about a dust bowl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl So I don't put a lot of faith in the weathermen.

you poor thing, hope you get some rain soon!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

as the girls have said you are doing a WONDERFUL job with your girls, and are going the be rewarded by having two really beautiful little foals in the next few months!! yippee for you! and for us! cos we get a foal fix
default_laugh.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Foals
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I'm really excited about them. I know they will be here before I know it. Not much cnage in them tonight so the pots not boiling yet
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl We have good strong foal kicks from Delilah's baby tho
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif
. Lighter ones from APril's baby
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce

Latest posts

Back