A good little Cookie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassett

Reaction score
West Central Wisconsin on the Mississippi River
I found this recipe and thought I would try it. Great.

1 cup bisquick

1 (3 oz) box instant pudding

1 egg

1/4 cup oil

Roll in small balls ( I had 24). Ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with glass dipped in sugar. 350 degrees. 8-10 minutes.

Just think of the posssibilities. Vanilla, chocolate, lemon, butterscotch, banana cream, coconut cream, pistachio, and on and on. Could put a few finely chopped nuts. Minis chocolate chips, m & ms, sprinkles, endless possibilities and very easy and quick.

Sounds great I will have to try them, I wonder how applesauce would work instead of oil

Wow this sounds very easy and yummy! I will have to give it a try
default_wink.png
Joyce

I tried this recipe today! I made pistachio ones and chocolate ones for the grandkids. I must tell you--they are good! Thanks for sharing!

My five year old and I made these last night! They were super easy and Great!! We had so much fun that we added an extra egg by mistake and forgot to put the sugar on when he squashed them down!
default_laugh.png
We also used hungery jack pancake mix instead(thats all I had) and it worked just fine!

Thanks so much for the easy recipe!

Leya

Code:
My five year old and I made these last night! They were super easy and Great!! We had so much fun that we added an extra egg by mistake and forgot to put the sugar on when he squashed them down! :OKinteresting  We also used hungery jack pancake mix instead(thats all I had) and it worked just fine!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
In other words these are NO FAIL cookies. Glad you like them.

Latest posts

Back