Wonderful breakfast treat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayne

Reaction score
I made this today and it was a HUGE hit. You start it the night before and just bake it in the morning. These are just like gooey buns but sooo easy.

Easy Bubble Bread

1 pkg frozen dinner rolls (24 count)

1 pkg butterscotch pudding (not instant)

1 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup white sugar

1 tsp cinnamon (I like more)

1/2 cup melted margarine/butter

1/2 cup chopped nuts (I like more here too, or you could leave it out)

Best in a bundt pan.

Mix together pudding, sugars and cinnamon. Spray non-stick spray in the pan then sprinkle 1/2 of the nuts in the base of the pan. Cut rolls in half while frozen, then roll in melted butter then in the dry mixture, then drop them into the bundt pan. About 1/2 way through sprinkle in the rest of the nuts in. Finish up with the remaining rolls. Sprinkle any left over dry mix and margarine on top. Let sit overnight and it will rise nicely. Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes, watching so it doesn't get too dark with all that sugar. Turn out on pretty plate so the glaze and nuts are on top. YUM!!

Jayne

Sounds great. I have made something similar but never did the pudding. Thanks for the receipe, Mary

I make those all the time and they are soooooooo yummy but so fattening.
default_biggrin.png

They are so easy to make too! Love em.

Ohhh...that sounds like something yummy to have with coffe on a cold snowy winter morning! Thanks for posting that!

Sounds yummy, I'm going to print this out and make it sometime...thanks for the recipe!

Latest posts

Back