Rosies Foaling Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
default_saludando.gif
OMG she is hung like a cow
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked rosie is gunna pop real soon ..i reackon

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT ,,TONIGHTS THE NIGHT.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

She is looking even closer today
biggrin.gif
I would suggest you take more photos before dark as she could change very fast at this stage, as soon as he nipples point down she will be ready for take off
laugh.gif

Do you have your foaling kit all ready and is there a vet nearby just in case?

risa8.gif
risa8.gif
baby is coming soon
risa8.gif

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Fantastic shes so close..The bickies and tea are flowing Iv finished the trees and the christmas shopping so lets go girl
default_aktion033.gif
I canrt wait to see this baby I just know its gona be tri colour (my favorite)
default_wub.png

I still say that we could all be missing our Christmas dinners watching a new baby arriving into the World - hope you have acess to the internet at your Mum's Renee, although she may not appreciate you sitting in another room with your dinner on a plate on your lap while you are glued to a small screen. LOL!!

Cassie will you send me a message if she foals please
cheekkiss.gif
I will find an excuse to sneak off to Dad's office
new_rofl.gif

Hi everyone sorry I wasn't on earlier been a very busy day well I took you advice Eagle (hope you have an awesome trip and a wonderful time on holidays
default_biggrin.png
) and took photos this morning and this evening and WOW there has been a huge change, this evening she has slckened off arounf her rump its all jelly and wobbly, she is very very smoochy even to strangers (just had friends over and she was all sookie lala to them) so am not sure if she will hang on till Christmas day anyway i will put up the photos and let you guys be the judges lol. And can someone PLEASE tell Eagle when she does foal.
default_aktion033.gif

Castle Rock Miniatures I have had a ball with the colour calculator lol I might just add that the Sires Sire is a Palomino Tobiano and the Sire even though he is chestnut will go smutty so I really should get my friend to test him
default_biggrin.png
I can not wait to see this little bundle I am really getting so excited now everything is set to go, Vet has been notified (they are 6kms down the road I think that is 3 mile or there abouts) they are really close to us yay and Jen is on speed dial lol. Ok whoops better put up the photos lol oh and her boobies are really really hard and very very warm
default_new_shocked.gif

Tummy at 9.40am 22nd December 2011 and then taken again at 6.55pm 22nd December 2011

DSC00644.JPG DSC00648.JPG

DSC00645.JPG DSC00647.JPG

Boobies at 9.40am and then another one taken at of her Boobies at 6.55pm

DSC00646.JPG DSC00649.JPG

Ok hope this works will keep you updated I am taking first shift so will check back later better get the daughter up to speed so she can post if I am too excited

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
She is SUPER close now! I don't know if she will hold out until Christmas!! Keep us updated!
new_multi.gif

Looking real close! I wouldn't leave her unattended. Do you do any pH testing?

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Shes gona go tonight I recon..keep the wellies close to the bed
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Good Luck
default_smile.png

Hope you have a little Santa hat that will fit that baby ...

Looks like Mommy is going to leave your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

free to stand and ohhhh and ahhhhh over her baby.

Exciting...Hope you've got an eagle eye on her.

Castle Rock Miniatures said:
1324581202[/url]' post='1435290']With her making such changes so rapidly, I will be surprised if she makes it to Christmas! Personally, I wouldn't take my eyes off her -- I bet she goes quickly and without warning!

I won't be surprised if I come back to this thread and find pictures of a new baby!!
default_wub.png
Wow she is looking so so close!!! Yay! I am betting on a Christmas baby for sure!
yes.gif
wub.gif
This is so exciting!!!
biggrin.gif

Goodness - what a change!!

Here we go.......................any minute....................GOOD LUCK!
default_yes.gif

Morning everyone or evening or afternoon, well Rosie is still in one piece but today is very dis interested in food she is picking at grass and just wondering around, we put a Meadow Roll of hay in the paddock she has had a few picks but is really not interested in eating at all and as Hoover is her nickname this is a significant change she didn't even want her Vegemite on toast this morning
default_rolleyes.gif
so I ended up have 4 pieces instead of 2 lol and her udders are still very hard and very warm, I am sure she sees me coming and say Oh no not her again with that darn camera hahahahaha

I have so many errands to run today but have sent hubby off with a list of things to get bet I will only get half the list and an empty bank account
default_new_rofl.gif

Anyway this morning photos taken at 10.35am I will add this afternoon ones next to these if I can work out how lol

23rd December 2011

DSC00651.JPG

DSC00652.JPG

Boobies 23rd December 2011 10.35am I was trying to show how far back her udder is now it sticks out behind her bottom lol not sure if you can see it or not
default_smile.png

DSC00653.JPG

I thought I would put up last nights boobie photos and this mornings just for comparison
default_smile.png

DSC00649.JPGDSC00653.JPG

WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
the difference is amazing she looks like they are going to burst this morning

Forgot to answer you questions whoops ok

Castle Rock Miniatures I am watching her every move
default_yes.gif
atm so excited

Riverrose28 no she hasn't started dripping yet I am so excited I have knots in my stomach
default_aktion033.gif

txminipinto I have sent hubby out to get a new ph test kit wish he would hurry up
default_biggrin.png

Equuisize my daughter is rumaging through her wardrobe now hunting for little Santa hats
default_new_rofl.gif

default_saludando.gif
i dont think she,s got long maybe rosie will have a xmas baby..but if she not being a gabbage disposal

unit ..things are really close...you better tex or ring me when rosie does foal or you,ll be in trouble..LOL
default_yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back