POOKA is a DADDY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I'm SO PROUD!!!
default_saludando.gif

I know this is Mary's baby, but this is my boy POOKA's first ever foal!!!

See, last year Mary (MBennettP) brought her girls over to be bred to The Pooka. They were maidens and so was he! He got the job done first shot!

Here is proud POPPA POOKA!
default_wub.png

pooka4.jpg

website1002010.jpg

website1002012.jpg

And here is the proud momma! Mary's mare Bennett's Angel's Legacy

b33848_160192227340483_100000491201898_464212_2441274_n.jpg

Ever since Mary lost Legacy's blue eyed mom Angel right after Legacy was born, she's wanted another BLUE EYED horse!

Well, she GOT one today!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Here is the FILLY!!!! Just born this morning!!!! Keep in mind she is not unfolded and is barely dry!

14.jpg

2.jpg

I'm SO thrilled for Mary!
default_aktion033.gif

We're still watching Mary's other mare Maggie to foal to Pooka soon!

Pooka your a rock star. Robin you must be thrilled, way to go. Mary, shes beautiful. huge congratulations to you all. Robin who do you have lined up for Pooka? Good luck with Maggie!!

Mary was thrilled when I called her this morning! I hope she and Billy can come Sunday to see their new baby and see the girls! They've been here about a month and I know they miss them so badly!

Heidi, Pooka has been helping his daddy Nort breed the mares this year! Next year I'll have lil Pookies of my own!
default_wub.png

That's a beautiful little filly Robin!!
default_aktion033.gif
Does this make you a Grandma???
default_yes.gif
:yes

Bill

I don't know Freeland. Pooka's dam has Splash, Tobi & Sabino.

Mary's mare has Sabino.

Yes Bill! Me and Mary are proud grandmas!
default_yes.gif

Nort became a grandsire for the first time this year when his daughters had babies and so did his son.

aw very nice love those blues. Robin you have very nice horses. love the sire and grandsire :)Congrats to mary

HOW EXCITING for you!! you must be thrilled he is lovely and so is the foal!! what a great start to what will be a great stud!!!

default_wub.png

Congratulations to everyone all around!
default_saludando.gif

I'm SO PROUD!!!
default_saludando.gif

I know this is Mary's baby, but this is my boy POOKA's first ever foal!!!

See, last year Mary (MBennettP) brought her girls over to be bred to The Pooka. They were maidens and so was he! He got the job done first shot!

Here is proud POPPA POOKA!
default_wub.png

pooka4.jpg

website1002010.jpg

website1002012.jpg

And here is the proud momma! Mary's mare Bennett's Angel's Legacy

b33848_160192227340483_100000491201898_464212_2441274_n.jpg

Ever since Mary lost Legacy's blue eyed mom Angel right after Legacy was born, she's wanted another BLUE EYED horse!

Well, she GOT one today!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Here is the FILLY!!!! Just born this morning!!!! Keep in mind she is not unfolded and is barely dry!

14.jpg

2.jpg

I'm SO thrilled for Mary!
default_aktion033.gif

We're still watching Mary's other mare Maggie to foal to Pooka soon!
default_wub.png
:wub love this stud and his sire:) Hey I am still having trouble with your website

Aww, they are all gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

I'm so happy for Mary. She works so hard for the horses she really deserves this.

Mary called me at lunch time so excited and pronounced me the official Godmother. I shall be doing my duty and sending scrunchies!

Pooka, you dun did a super nice job! I'm proud of you boy!

Latest posts

Back