POOKA is a DADDY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay Pooka! He did a GREAT job
default_smile.png

Hi Everybody! Proud grandma here. We are thrilled with this little girl and can't wait to spoil her as rotten as her mommy is.

She looks a LOT like her granddam. She has more white on her face than her graddam did but looks a lot like her. Her name will be Bennett's PKA Perfect Angel. We had been going to call her Perfect Legacy but she looks too much like Angel so she will carry part of her granddams name.

Thanks tons Robin for taking such wonderful care of my girls and for the phone call and pictures. I can't wait until Sunday to see the girls and the baby too.

Come on Maggie we want to see your baby too!

Actually, Robin didn't tell you guys that the minute I laid eyes on Pooka, I started begging. He is even more awesome in person. He has a good personality as well as being awesome.

Thanks for all the good thoughts, this and the one still to be have been much anticipated this entire spring.

Mary

Congrats on the new filly! She is gorgeous and Pooka did a fantastic job!

Congratulations all around! What a beautiful filly. You both should be very proud of both momma and daddy!

Congratulations to you both and lets face it with parents like that she HAD to be awesome.
aktion033.gif

Oh isnt she just stunning and love that blaze but she has beautiful parents too. We definitely need more pictures of this gorgeous girl
default_wub.png

What a beautiful baby, I LOVE bays and with blue eyes and blazes, bald faces!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

What an exciting way for Pooka to start his breeding career - can't wait to see more! Congrats all around!

Mary's other mare Maggie has a tight bag and can't be too far behind. They were bred at the same time!

Mary is one of my oldest friends in OK and she deserves this filly! I love Mary!
default_wub.png

I'm proud of my boy and I can't wait to have some baby Pookas of my own!
default_wub.png

I need to get more pics of this filly!
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone!
default_blush.png

Many many congratulations all round!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What a gorgeous little filly - but then her parents are stunning too.
default_wub.png

Cant wait to hear what Maggie produces - and to see more pics as soon as possible!
default_yes.gif

Anna

Latest posts

Back